euro 2020 | Page 7 | Vital Football

euro 2020

Ukraine keeper arguably at fault for all three Dutch goals, shame as Ukraine did so well to draw level.

A very good watch, so to Austria v North Macedonia. I've been dragged in fully now and even the commentary clichés aren't grating. The perfect distraction from scouring for non existent news on Gills signings.

I just went on to PaddyPower to put a bet on the Czechs, Scotland had been decent but you could sense they were gonna concede.

Turns out watching online is about 4 mins behind the Czechs had already scored according to the bookies. Gutted.

Good game to be fair. I think both realised they need a win rather than relying on getting points off us and Croatia

Same modern football. Ten minutes left and two down what to do - move mctominay into midfield and pump the ball into the mixer or keep passing it from side to side first.

I tried to want the Sweaties to win, I really did, honest. Just couldn't help myself and had a good laugh at another failure. Second goal was hilarious with the Scottish goalie flapping away in the net like a freshly caught fish. Joy.

Except when they play us, I want the home nations to win, and I want Ireland to win. I know this may annoy some of the more tribal Scots Nats, and I confess that this plays a minor part in my cheering for Scotland, but only a minor part.

I've adopted Macedonia as a home nation. Come on you West Bulgaro-South Serbo-East Albano-completely non-Hellenic Macedonians (with the coolest flag in the competition).

Good old fashioned, athletic, determined result against Spain from Sweden. We used to play like that and needed to. Remember that and you can see how much we have progressed over the years.

I really thought I'd got over wanting the Sweaties to lose after enduring their crowing in the 1970's. After years of abject failure I began to feel sorry for them. Still couldn't help being amused by their defeat, particularly the manner of it.

I always want Scotland to lose at football and Wales to lose at Rugby. Apart from that I like to see all the British teams do well in any sport.

If Scotland beat us on Friday we'll never hear the end of it. They still go on about an inconsequential win back in 1967.

I really thought I'd got over wanting the Sweaties to lose after enduring their crowing in the 1970's. After years of abject failure I began to feel sorry for them. Still couldn't help being amused by their defeat, particularly the manner of it.

I always want Scotland to lose at football and Wales to lose at Rugby. Apart from that I like to see all the British teams do well in any sport.

If Scotland beat us on Friday we'll never hear the end of it. They still go on about an inconsequential win back in 1967.

I was kind of indifferent to Scotland before the match, but after the OTT over-hyped build-up to the match in the coverage, I was all over them losing and what a way to do it with a brilliantly taken, but from a defensive point of view, calamatous goal. What made me laugh about the OTT build-up from the Jocks is that they're always whining about us over-hyping things and, what's worse, is that they keep on droning on about us banging on about 66, whilst they themselves ramble on about meaningless friendlies from just as long ago that we couldn't give two hoots about!