euro 2020 | Page 65 | Vital Football

euro 2020

Can you give any examples of far right terrorism in the UK ? There are countless examples of a different type of terrorism in the UK ( and Europe ) , but I don't seem to remember that much from the far right. I know about Darren Osbourne , driving into worshippers outside Findsbury mosque , but I'm struggling to think of too many other incidents.
The other type of terrorism seems far more common , but can't be discussed without people shutting the subject down.
23,000 on a terror watch list , suggests there is a problem.
The other terrorism you are on about is far right, but just not as we accept as far right. There have been a few of the far right arrested over the last few years. Some were planning attacks. Just because they failed doesn't make them any less of a terrorist.

shotshy

Vital Football Hero
The other terrorism you are on about is far right, but just not as we accept as far right. There have been a few of the far right arrested over the last few years. Some were planning attacks. Just because they failed doesn't make them any less of a terrorist.
The terror threat from far right extremists is very real MC .
The security services have an advantage because most of the far right potential terrorists are thick as pigshit and are quite easy to keep an eye on.

The terror threat from far right extremists is very real MC .
The security services have an advantage because most of the far right potential terrorists are thick as pigshit and are quite easy to keep an eye on.
I agree, re the far right extremists. It wasn't that long ago that we had the brick lane bomber (Copeland.)