Euro 2020 thread | Page 43 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

Well, I for one am relieved that two of our three penalty takers have managed to throw off their yolk of oppression and put it aboard a private jet to take them to the Caribbean, (Turks and Caico, actually, v.nice indeed) for a well deserved break from the intense discrimination they suffer here.

Well done lads. You did great, really...

After all the furore over the danage to St Marcus's graffiti damaged wall painting, after all the geneflucting at the altar of said Saint, after all the heart tugging, buttock clenching vigil by the good and woke of the land it turns out the graffiti was NOT racist although police are not disclosing what was on the wall but, in the face of such a heinous crime , they are carrying out a full investigation. Meanwhile the Rochdale groomers just carry on grooming.

At least it won't be one of the 80,000 crimes they failed to invstigate and are under special measures for.

Might it just be that someone, amongst the many of us who were totally pissed off by his couldn't give a toss approiach to taking his penalty, expressed their anger at his attitude and execution of said penalty??

Anyone else seen the image of the 3 of them on bus stops with the heading 'Our Three Lions'? :ROFLMAO: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Sancho won't even give a fuck. Not least because he was the one in the middle and all the talk is about the other two.

Rashford will be disappointed but no doubt basking in the fantastic consolation of pushing his Virtuous Saint Man brand further.

Saka is the one I can feel some sympathy for because he shouldn't have been selected to take a penalty. But he should get over it. Worse things happen.

Southgate is the cu nt in all this.

Last edited:
Enjoy a well earned holiday for representing your country and reaching our first final in 55 years, hopefully the rest of the squad are having a trip away as well for their efforts. Don't let the sad individuals grind you down.

You want to know..? It says...

"F*** Rashford. F***Sancho. Bucket of shyte. B******ds"

("Bucket of shyte" I think refers to a song ManUtd sing about Citeh fans. )

A shiny new sixpence for the person who can tell me what is racist about that..?
Thanks FKB.
Those who see whatever they want want to see, to be offended by, are the ones who will be claiming your oppressive, built from and by exploiting slavery, tanner.

Meanwhile I see, some are casting their bait on stony ground.

Nice to see us middle aged racists have got our own thread on S2 forum about this thread :ROFLMAO: We've all been quoted and apparently, according to the precious things over there, we're just white men who've never experienced racism in our lives, lol. The ones who have looked on here and said theres nothing to get excited about have been rounded on and called racist for saying that. That Brian Badonde dickhead who started it all, has had more regenerations than Dr Who. I think he used to be Chabuddy or something until he got banned from here and S2.

Nice to see us middle aged racists have got our own thread on S2 forum about this thread :ROFLMAO: We've all been quoted and apparently, according to the precious things over there, we're just white men who've never experienced racism in our lives, lol. The ones who have looked on here and said theres nothing to get excited about have been rounded on and called racist for saying that. That Brian Badonde dickhead who started it all, has had more regenerations than Dr Who. I think he used to be Chabuddy or something until he got banned from here and S2.

'Racist' doesn't mean anything anymore. It has been so over-used and expanded it might as well cover virtually anything that one person might think or utter to another.

What I would be interested in, is that if we have no experience of racism (you should have been here in the 1970's) what is it about their lived experience that makes them the experts on what its like. I'm particularly interested in their journey from racist (surely, born white with privilige), to not-racist. What did you do to stop being a filthy racist like us old timers who know feck all, and become the enlightened non-racist, anti-racist metro men you are.

I might even break out another shiny sixpence (ask your grandad...) to find out the secret. Come on, open up and lead us on the path to enlightenment that you intellectual heavyweights have already travelled.

'Racist' doesn't mean anything anymore. It has been so over-used and expanded it might as well cover virtually anything that one person might think or utter to another.

What I would be interested in, is that if we have no experience of racism (you should have been here in the 1970's) what is it about their lived experience that makes them the experts on what its like. I'm particularly interested in their journey from racist (surely, born white with privilige), to not-racist. What did you do to stop being a filthy racist like us old timers who know feck all, and become the enlightened non-racist, anti-racist metro men you are.

I might even break out another shiny sixpence (ask your grandad...) to find out the secret. Come on, open up and lead us on the path to enlightenment that you intellectual heavyweights have already travelled.
And while some are answering FKB's query can they tell me why a black person cannot be racist against a white person.

St Marcus: Marcus Rashford mural damage ‘not believed to be of racial nature’, say police

So can we expect the BBC, Sly, ITV, the Guardian, the Independent et al to retract the baseless claims they've made that it was indeed racist. Apologise for the lies they've been telling, the division they've been causing ?

Of course not. There's no accountability for the woke, they're like locusts - destroy one thing, move on to the next. As for slow Garreff Southgate - our white saviour, tremendous slight of hand from him to escape criticism for what was an appalling individual performance in the final. He should be sacked, I'm convinced his penalty taker list was made on racial grounds - which is just not acceptable.

Back to St Marcus, he's left the agency that pushed him to get involved in 'politics'. Hopefully he's realised he's in way over his head and needs to concentrate on his football, plenty of room for improvement.

...Back to St Marcus, he's left the agency that pushed him to get involved in 'politics'. Hopefully he's realised he's in way over his head and needs to concentrate on his football, plenty of room for improvement.

I hope so, hes a tremendous footballer about to be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Maybe someone at the club has had a word in his ear. They aren't paying him £250k a week to have an opinion about everything.

Eni Aluko, black and female so obviously more important than us, accusingly asking on Sly "What is the Government doing to fight racism ?" SMH, it's called the Equality Act 2010 - bloody read it ! We're in a situation now where plod puts more resources into 'online racism' than it does into common home burglaries.

All this hysteria because three black players took three awful penalties.

We're in a situation now where plod puts more resources into 'online racism' than it does into common home burglaries.

All this hysteria because three black players took three awful penalties.

You don't have to actually engage with anyone or leave the comfort of the office to investigate online crime.
GMP FAILED to investigate 20% of the crimes reported to them (80,000)-all too busy scrutinising social media presumably.

It's funny how a nation that had 'come together', solved every social problem and was a beacon of tolerance, friendship and harmony, and become a land over flowing with ambrosia ( beer based), milk & honey turned , in the space of 5 minutes of abject ineptitude by 3 blokes taking penalties, into a ghetto of racist intolerance not fit to bring a mangy dog into.

Went to Palma for my wife’s 50th and took the train to Soller and spent the day there. Just an amazing weekend and a great place. If you lived there for 5 years I have a lot of envy.

Lived in the town just off the square the tram runs through. Owned what was then called The Bar Claridge at the entrance to the port. Now known as The Bar Blue.

Brave of them isn't it, hiding away in their little corner to talk baseless shit about us when many of us are unable to even read it due to it being a 'members only' section.

Imagine being so concerned about the sort of stuff that gets said on here. Lucky bastards. Obviously can't find anything real to worry about.

So glad the fragile vaginas on S2 and elsewhere care so much that the 3 black lads were utter shit at the only thing they were paid to do. No mention anywhere of Harry and Harry being fucking rock stars for smashing their' s in. Just wailing on behalf of the shithouses that fucked up under Southc u nts BLM vvank guidance.