Euro 2020 thread | Page 44 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

It was very much man vs. boy...

Imagine the global repercussions if Maguire had done that to Immobile? Imagine the angst angst,tears and complete breakdowns in the posts of unimaginably scarred snowflake posters on football forums and social media in general.

It was assualt really wasn't it.

Confirming what I posted yesterday, I have now been able to obtain a photo of the actual mural with the actual horrible racism all over it. I suggest if its one of you, to use a lighter colour paint so we can read it. Reminder that this is FOUR whole days of new headlines across our media, and thousands of outraged posts from people who obviously haven't seen it. Here's the truth. Make your own mind up...

1626523265309.png

Mental Health is the new 'catch-all' for a. Underperforming, b. Being a ****.

Life is tough, sometimes very tough for everyone on the surface of the planet. I wonder what his mental health would be like coping with ill health or raising a family on minimum wage, rather than being a pampered athelete on £100k a week. Collapsing and crying 'my mental health' at the first opportunity devalues everyones struggles.

Self-obsessed, self serving ****. Fuck off.

PS Why can I type fuck and not ****..?

Mental Health is the new 'catch-all' for a. Underperforming, b. Being a ****.

Life is tough, sometimes very tough for everyone on the surface of the planet. I wonder what his mental health would be like coping with ill health or raising a family on minimum wage, rather than being a pampered athelete on £100k a week. Collapsing and crying 'my mental health' at the first opportunity devalues everyones struggles.

Self-obsessed, self serving ****. Fuck off.

PS Why can I type fuck and not ****..?

Type it backwards. And yes. Mings is a tnuc. A full weight.

I should say. No-one is immune from mental health issues at any stage of their life, pampered or not. My fury is that this has now become the 'fashionable' thing, for people who use it as an excuse for failure, or an indicator of victimhood worthy of our pity and tears.

I should say. No-one is immune from mental health issues at any stage of their life, pampered or not. My fury is that this has now become the 'fashionable' thing, for people who use it as an excuse for failure, or an indicator of victimhood worthy of our pity and tears.

Exactly that. The Olympics has had way too much faux angst which validated my decision to watch very little of it. That and the absolutely facile garbage spouted by most of the commentators taking the level down to akin to The Hundred.

This is what happens when society encourages weakness and redefines failure as success.

A fine example to set for children.

As long as it makes all the losers on social media feel better about their own inadequacy. That's all that matters.

Bang on Hun. We az orl got to be grey nd veri importent. Hubz sed so so must be tru. gotta go kids r cryin now. Sneks.

That's what I was alluding to when I posed the question re Ben Stokes . Cop out or convenient?

In yesterday's S Times the mild mannerd Alistair Cook conveyed 'surprise at someone like Ben Stokes' feeling like this which, TBH, surprised me. That expressing of surprise is verging on radical opinion from someone so bland normally.
The PC brigade jump on it as a sign of the bad, unjust, unequal 'victims' world we live in whilst the majority remain silent, emasculated by those who cry loudest and longest about any perceived discrimination they can imagine on the world's behalf because, to speak out,to express a non acquiescent opinion automatically puts you where the woke brigade think everyone else is- in the wrong.
I talked of 'bottling it' previously. Even less PC - how about some of these 'man up'?

PS wonder if Mings had such issues when stamping on that player a couple of years ago??

PPS- Stokes' problems didn't stop him going to the highly lucrative IPL which must have added to the pressure.

Last edited:
What we have to realise is that this country is ruled by vociferous minorities. Wokedum is coming fast as they get publicity constantly in the media.

That's what I was alluding to when I posed the question re Ben Stokes . Cop out or convenient?

In yesterday's S Times the mild mannerd Alistair Cook conveyed 'surprise at someone like Ben Stokes' feeling like this which, TBH, surprised me. That expressing of surprise is verging on radical opinion from someone so bland normally.
The PC brigade jump on it as a sign of the bad, unjust, unequal 'victims' world we live in whilst the majority remain silent, emasculated by those who cry loudest and longest about any perceived discrimination they can imagine on the world's behalf because, to speak out,to express a non acquiescent opinion automatically puts you where the woke brigade think everyone else is- in the wrong.
I talked of 'bottling it' previously. Even less PC - how about some of these 'man up'?

PS wonder if Mings had such issues when stamping on that player a couple of years ago??

PPS- Stokes' problems didn't stop him going to the highly lucrative IPL which must have added to the pressure.

Didn't stop him banging out them blokes outside the bar..
Basically like the vast majority of folk I'm done with self entitled pussy stnuc on millions a year whining like slapped bitches because their mental health is fragile. They aren't smart enough to know wtf mental health is and use it as a pathetic excuse to crave even more totally unmerited attention from a woke driven media populated by utter c u nn ts like Alex Scott.

If everyone who paid good money to attend sporting events united in chanting something like "Just get on with your job you privelaged bastard" it would help.
In the meantime most people just get on with life. They haven't got a choice.
Fuckwokeshit.

PS. Mings is dogshit. He dosen't deserve to earn a fraction of what most posters on here earn. Gormless tnuc.

What we have to realise is that this country is ruled by vociferous minorities. Wokedum is coming fast as they get publicity constantly in the media.

Vocal nutcase online mobs + institutional cowardice = what we have now.

They use any given left wing cause as their cloak.

The cowards in positions of power of course have selfishness and greed - the defining characteristics of humanity - in abundance and so do the easiest thing they can to ensure self preservation, and pander to the mob.

This of course spreads like the cancer it is, pandering becomes automatic and the left gain more and more control as a result.

There's no place for bravery, honour and common sense anymore. They're outdated......

Vocal nutcase online mobs + institutional cowardice = what we have now.

They use any given left wing cause as their cloak.

The cowards in positions of power of course have selfishness and greed - the defining characteristics of humanity - in abundance and so do the easiest thing they can to ensure self preservation, and pander to the mob.

This of course spreads like the cancer it is, pandering becomes automatic and the left gain more and more control as a result.

There's no place for bravery, honour and common sense anymore. They're outdated......

Gotta whine like fuck. Victim. Minority. Underprivelaged. Discriminated against.

Fucking LOL.

The only people suffer all that shit in the UK anymore are white employed male heterosexuals.

Everyone else can either sponge off said group or just bleat like fuck and get handouts.

Get the fuck out asap. It won't get any better. Got my date on the calender.

Funny thing is , when the folk who pay for all this shit have died or left the country whose gonna pay for everyones free lunches then!

Fucking self attention seeking twats like Rashford?

They used to say that apathy was why you got poor MP's, represenatives etc because the vast majority couldn't be bothered to vote so the fanatics got in, minority based but with vocal support.

Social Media has changed all that as those minorities have a much wider audience to exploit and, with a few high profile influential media pawns behind them, they gain much more traction and penetration hence the proliferation of crazy 'causes' we see today.

Imagine a drug using serial criminal resisting arrest and ending up dead at the hands of the police 50 yrs ago.Most would have said he got his come uppance.

Nowadays he's the torch bearing icon of every 'cause'in this evil world.

The BBC is starting a 'Campaign against hate'.

'Hate' is quite poorly defined though. I suspect it will be 'anything that doesn't agree with me, stroke my fur or kiss my arse'.

Once accused of 'hate', then look forward to the care, compassion and love of the left, including cancelling, losing your job, and being cast to the margins of society. Damned forever....