Euro 2020 thread | Page 42 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

I have no problem with Rashfords skin colour it is the pure arrogance of how he took the penalty that pissed me off with him. If one of my heroes TC or Woody did that i would have been seriously pissed off with them as well.

I know what you're saying, but I think he takes all his penalties like that with the horrible stuttering run, (which I hate, btw) and maybe he scores every time in training. I dont know.

Someone, and Southgate has experience of this, should have told him that this is time to change his method against a real world class keeper and in the context of a major final. If two of the three lads have sat on the bench since 60 minutes knowing penalties were a real possibility and the first kick of the ball they get is when they're are taking the penalty, and the other one was having a dreadful game, I cant imagine what the kids heads were like.

It needed experienced heads like Shaw and Henderson and Sterling, not three teenagers to bring it home. I knew they should have had Billy Sharp on the bench. He wouldn't have missed.

All cold chips now, of course.

That's been achieved. This woke poison has divided the country more than brexit did. All you can do is continue to think for yourself and tend your garden.
In my opinion race relations has been set back 30 years bacause of the knee taking
and the wokeness involved. At least they've stopped linking it with the black power salute as someone must have worked out it's all political.

I have no problem with Rashfords skin colour it is the pure arrogance of how he took the penalty that pissed me off with him. If one of my heroes TC or Woody did that i would have been seriously pissed off with them as well.
Exactly that WB.

I was screaming "tw*t" at the tele for that shitshow of posturing arrogance and it had now to do with his colour.
That's been achieved. This woke poison has divided the country more than brexit did. All you can do is continue to think for yourself and tend your garden.
Compared to this sh1tshow Brexit was awash with facts!

'Team GB' have 'agreed' to take the knee at the Olympics. Of course they have, more brats determined to spoil and soil a great sporting occasion with sophomoric divisive political gesturing.

If we're going to have an orgy of knee taking, rainbow flags and whatever other depraved agendas that tickle Bettis' fancy forced on us from now on at the Lane I think I'm done. This country is losing it's fucking mind.

Hold on, I thought the Olympic Committee made it clear that any form of political gesturing was strictly banned and anyone indulging in it would be disqualified?

Or have they backtracked on that, accommodating our pretend western 'values', as well as removing spectators completely?

What an Olympics this will be. Jesus Christ.

If we're going to have an orgy of knee taking, rainbow flags and whatever other depraved agendas that tickle Bettis' fancy forced on us from now on at the Lane I think I'm done. This country is losing it's fucking mind.

The least I anticipate is we'll continue taking the knee indefinitely, because we have David McGoldrick, who the club exists for, and obviously Bettis running the show. As a result of that and expected Covid related bullshit, I decided not to get a season ticket, and still have no urge to at all. I hope that can change. But as it stands I only feel like I'll try to attend certain away games.

Hold on, I thought the Olympic Committee made it clear that any form of political gesturing was strictly banned and anyone indulging in it would be disqualified?

Or have they backtracked on that?

They've backtracked. Rule 50 of the Olympic Charter is related to protest and the great and the good of the Olympic Committe have judged "Rule 50 allows athletes to make gestures on the field of play, provided they do so without disruption and with respect for fellow competitors." So the few Japanese punters who'll be going to events will have to put up with crazy activisim which has nothing to do with them.

'Team GB' have also named three captains, English, Welsh and Scotch who will be rotating the armband. Deary me, what an absolute joke.

They've backtracked. Rule 50 of the Olympic Charter is related to protest and the great and the good of the Olympic Committe have judged "Rule 50 allows athletes to make gestures on the field of play, provided they do so without disruption and with respect for fellow competitors." So the few Japanese punters who'll be going to events will have to put up with crazy activisim which has nothing to do with them.

'Team GB' have also named three captains, English, Welsh and Scotch who will be rotating the armband. Deary me, what an absolute joke.
So it's now OK to bring back the black power salute? What about the Nazi salute?

So it's now OK to bring back the black power salute? What about the Nazi salute?

Presumably the Olympic Committee will be arbitrating what's 'respectful' and what causes disruption.

They'll allow the vile BLM gestures because not doing so would open them up to accusations of racism, and we can't have that now can we. It's weak moral leadership, but they're not the only ones guilty of that.

It's terrifying how easily they get what they want. How little opposition there is. How nobody is exempt from folding to their demands. It's like a strange dream.

Luckily I couldn't give a fuck about the Olympics. I give an even smaller fuck about the charade in the scum stoneage barbaric shithole that is Qatar.
I'll make a point of ignoring any crawling around at the lane and look forward to leaving this truly fucked up formerly amazing country the day after I retire. The vvankers of the liberal left,woke,blm tossers and the mong stnuc that occaisionally pollute this place can all go fuck themselves and enjoy jacking themselves off together as they realise the only ones left are the useless beggars and workshy.

"The squad welcomed recent clarification provided by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) in relation to Rule 50 which now permits athletes to make gestures on the field of play, provided they are done so without disruption and with respect for fellow competitors."

Making a small gesture for seconds certainly won't cause disruption well done the IOC.

"The squad welcomed recent clarification provided by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) in relation to Rule 50 which now permits athletes to make gestures on the field of play, provided they are done so without disruption and with respect for fellow competitors."

Making a small gesture for seconds certainly won't cause disruption well done the IOC.
Have they told them they can link the knee with the Black Power fist? Not policasl at all is it?