Euro 2020 thread | Page 41 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

Damage is already done now absolutely zero chance of us getting the2030 World Cup but yes they want punishing the FA should sue em for loss of potential earnings while they’re at it

Problems at semi-final and the final will certainly reduce our chances of staging future football events. Bizarre that we were fined in the semi for disrespecting a countries national anthem and use of fireworks but some idiots do the same thing in the final. With CCTV it should be easy to identify them and issue appropriate bans, fines and as you say sue them. I imagine the police were at full stretch in London with disorder by fans judging by the videos that appeared, such as Leicester Square, probably replicated up and down the country.

I have to say now, after everything we've seen since the final, I am absolutely delighted that England didn't win.

The England team, the media and a huge percentage of this country's population can go fuck themselves.

A country capable of such left wing hysteria (with inevitable action) after as few as FIVE racist messages from within the UK doesn't deserve to win anything.

Last edited:
Should be nowhere near enough to stop us getting the 2030 World Cup.

If it is, well they'll need to found a new country called Fairlyland somewhere and go and play it there.

They did. It's called Qatar. Storage brutality. No human rights for women or gays. Slavery a badge of honour. But in footballs la la land none of that really happens and it's all unicorns and mermaids. If Southtwat and his crawlers were serious about fighting inequality they would all be stood shoulder to shoulder at a live press conference confirming wild horses wouldn't get them to participate in a tournament hosted by such a disgusting regime.
Southtwat only public comment so far is how much he wants to lead his lads there.
Spineless TNUC. As are the players.

I have to say now, after everything we've seen since the final, I am absolutely delighted that England didn't win.

The England team, the media and a huge percentage of this country's population can go fuck themselves.

A country capable of such left wing hysteria (with inevitable action) after as few as FIVE racist messages from within the UK doesn't deserve to win anything.

It does seem that this is compelling evidence that British people are NOT in fact horrible racists. You might think this would be a moment where it would show itself if it existed and yet the proof says otherwise.

I wonder if our left wing contingent will take a moment to consider that they have been lied to by the media and by people pursuing their own political ends, i.e. they are patsies, the archetypal 'useful fools'.

They did. It's called Qatar. Storage brutality. No human rights for women or gays. Slavery a badge of honour. But in footballs la la land none of that really happens and it's all unicorns and mermaids. If Southtwat and his crawlers were serious about fighting inequality they would all be stood shoulder to shoulder at a live press conference confirming wild horses wouldn't get them to participate in a tournament hosted by such a disgusting regime.
Southtwat only public comment so far is how much he wants to lead his lads there.
Spineless TNUC. As are the players.

I totally agree. What confusion can there be about the principled stand of the FA against homophobia, and how that's going to work in Qatar at the next World Cup. Homosexuality is illegal, and if convicted, they just march you up a tall building and chuck you off. I wonder who is going to be wearing the rainbow laces..? What happens if a gay player comes out before the finals.? Will players be told not to, 'out of respect for their hosts'?

Well, we'll be going, along with Coca-Cola, and Volkswagen, Starbucks and Domino's Pizza, Ben and Jerrys and Apple, all the stalwarts of equality and rights, and no one will say a dicky bird while the money keeps flowing. If any of these people were serious about it, they would have already announced that they want nothing to do with it. Surely someone has a conscience that can't be bought..?

Must say though.........

It is absolute poetry that after forcing 'the knee' on this tournament, opponents and everyone watching, that it's 3 black players who miss the penalties that cost England the trophy.

Now, I found myself wanting England to win.

But the cu nts got EXACTLY what they deserved with this - especially Wokegate. I have to say, it was really quite satisfying.

That posts says everything about you, and the problems we face on a wider scale in society.

I'd like to invite you to the boxing gym I go to in Sheffield, that is used to a whole different range of backgrounds, and I'd like to come and repeat your views to people from a different background to you.

Drop me a PM if you are interested

That posts says everything about you, and the problems we face on a wider scale in society.

I'd like to invite you to the boxing gym I go to in Sheffield, that is used to a whole different range of backgrounds, and I'd like to come and repeat your views to people from a different background to you.

Drop me a PM if you are interested

I usually get on fine with any people I meet from different backgrounds. I am a very decent and fair person.

You seem to think I've posted "I hate black people". No. I've posted about my extreme opposition to England's knee taking campaign - which, despite what they think, is doing nothing to help race relations in this country. Quite the opposite - it's stirring things up again, for no reason at all, and I don't like where it's heading.

I am not the problem. The hysterical reaction we've seen to so precious little represents the problem far better.

Well,one thing's for certain.
This fuel on the flames , just how far can we push it, how can we relate the most trivial utterings to it,how can we attach blame to anyone and everyone who has even thought about it, racism debate has provided Southgate with a massive smokescreen to obscure his inept, cowardly tactics that lost us our 1st trophy in 55 years.

It's almost as though some planned it.

Lol
dXk6yZk.jpg

After the afterbirth of the tournament and the racismgasm we've all had forced on us any disappointment I might have felt for England losing is replaced by glee that ***** like Tyrone and St Marcus didn't get their hands on the trophy and that ***** like Lineker and Gary Neville didn't get to preach about divershitty. Bonucci got his hands on the trophy, a man with the balls to tell a black teammate he was partially responsible for racial abuse he received - bet the wokesters love that.

What's happened post final all feeds into the leftist narrative of division. Everyone is either a victim, a villain or a saviour - we've seen it all before. The biggest victim is of course St Marcus the millionaire and his PR team, he likes playing the victim - it's part of his brand.

Tory Ministers villains, coloured 😉footballers who are shit at penalties victims and the swivel eyed leftist loons on twitter the saviours.

Will the media continue to report the story now that it has been found out to be massively overblown? I wonder.....

Will the media continue to report the story now that it has been found out to be massively overblown? I wonder.....

Of course they will. What have truth, and facts and evidence got to do with anything that comes from wokism..? Actually, part of their ideology is that in the action of producing evidence which counters or contradicts their beliefs or 'lived experience', we are oppressing them. Get you head round that one...

Fear, guilt, self-loathing... All you need are lots of people who can't think for themselves, and you can run the world, which is exactly what they are trying to do.

Of course they will. What have truth, and facts and evidence got to do with anything that comes from wokism..? Actually, part of their ideology is that in the action of producing evidence which counters or contradicts their beliefs or 'lived experience', we are oppressing them. Get you head round that one...

Fear, guilt, self-loathing... All you need are lots of people who can't think for themselves, and you can run the world, which is exactly what they are trying to do.

or at the very minimum destabilise this country