Euro 2020 thread | Page 33 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

So the English FA have been fined for the England fans behaviour during the semi final win over Denmark.The amount they've been fined is £26,600 what an absolute load of Ball-ax.UTB

So the English FA have been fined for the England fans behaviour during the semi final win over Denmark.The amount they've been fined is £26,600 what an absolute load of Ball-ax.UTB
Youre not kidding all the shyte that goes off across Europe and we get pulled up the laser thing is out of order and I hope they catch the prick that did it but everything else is common place across the continent

Youre not kidding all the shyte that goes off across Europe and we get pulled up the laser thing is out of order and I hope they catch the prick that did it but everything else is common place across the continent

If you look at any Italian, Greek , Turkish, Hungarian, Croation,Serbian etc etc games flares before and during games are absolutely fucking massive, as is booing the fuck out of anything and everything to do with the opposition.
However, due to this nation being arsed raped by woke bastards etc we are nothing more than a collection of apologists for anything and everything. The absolute lowest of the low in 2021 UK is to be a white heterosexual male.

If you look at any Italian, Greek , Turkish, Hungarian, Croation,Serbian etc etc games flares before and during games are absolutely fucking massive, as is booing the fuck out of anything and everything to do with the opposition.
However, due to this nation being arsed raped by woke bastards etc we are nothing more than a collection of apologists for anything and everything. The absolute lowest of the low in 2021 UK is to be a white heterosexual male.

I thought your anger may has subsided given the wonderful achievements of Messers Southgate , Sterling , et al . Hope springs eternal .

Last October, Italian soccer club SS Lazio were fined $22,000 by UEFA—European Soccer governing body—for breaking Article 14 of the Disciplinary Regulations.
During the Europa League match at the Stadio Olimpico of Rome against French side Rennes, UEFA found Lazio’s fans guilty of racist behavior, as the supporters were caught on camera making fascist salutes from the stands.

Instead of paying the fine directly, the Italian club’s president Claudio Lotito decided to take a hard line, doing something relatively unusual in Italian soccer.
According to Corriere dello Sport, the club was able to identify the 16 culprits through video footage and sent them individual letters demanding compensation for financial losses incurred by the club.
In the letter, dating January 20, president Lotito requested approximately $3,500 payment per person over the sanction and additionally banned them from the stadium for three matches.
The economic damage was estimated to be "at least around $55,000” given that a section of the Stadio Olimpico was ordered closed for the next game, reducing income from ticket sales, Sky Sports Italy said.

Interesting idea, maybe the numpty with the laser could be sent a bill.

Always be glad to see England being fined and punished as long as they want to keep shoehorning politics into football. Shame the fine wasn't bigger.

What is the point of a fine worth £26,600? Our National anthem gets booed by the Jocks,welsh etc' and they're part of of the UK.I don't get the booing of National Anthems at all at football games.UTB

What is the point of a fine worth £26,600? Our National anthem gets booed by the Jocks,welsh etc' and they're part of of the UK.I don't get the booing of National Anthems at all at football games.UTB
Nah it shows a complete lack of class imo but that’s England fans for you

Argentina win the Copa America. They beat Brazil 1-0, in Brazil.

Well done GOAT. His first trophy for them - was sure he'd won this before.

What a pass to put Dimaria through and also a great finish Argentina deserved it imo

The only thing he'd won for Argentina before was a gold medal at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, which is why I'll never consider him the "GOAT", nor even close. Pele won three world cups!

The only thing he'd won for Argentina before was a gold medal at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, which is why I'll never consider him the "GOAT", nor even close. Pele won three world cups!
Maradonna won 2 he’s not even the goat in his own country

Watched the game, not that great to be honest, Messi was magnificent with his work rate, really wanted it. I think there are 7/8 better European teams than either of these two.

Line up apparently is.....

Pickford
Trippier Walker Stones Maguire Shaw
Rice Phillips Mount
Sterling Kane

Wokegate is possibly the bravest and most cowardly manager that I know of.

As defensive as possible with the squad he's got, and then some.

As I said, he'll be playing for extra time.

Had £25 on England to win in ET at 11/1.

The incredibly unfair support advantage has to be a big factor, as well as the subs - if he dares bring them on.