Euro 2020 thread | Page 29 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

WTF are those 3 stnuc doing on the touchline. First semi in 20 plus years and we get pointless tnuc, fat pointless tnuc ant thick pointless tnuc. On what planet are 2 wimmin doing there ahead of a thousand fantastically knowlegeable ex MALE players for the England game. Ashley Cole is male, but thick as mince.

WTF are those 3 stnuc doing on the touchline. First semi in 20 plus years and we get pointless tnuc, fat pointless tnuc ant thick pointless tnuc. On what planet are 2 wimmin doing there ahead of a thousand fantastically knowlegeable ex MALE players for the England game. Ashley Cole is male, but thick as mince.
I personally am looking forward to hearing Roy Keane analysing a women’s game next season

say it as it is SBT

say it as it is SBT

As always.
Never be afraid to be honest and speak the truth. F u ck woke/pc/cancel culture/crawling around on the floor and filling our screens with 3 non whites to every white as if that represents our population, that every relationship is mixed race and whites should spend their lives heads bowed in shame apologising for their heritage and history.

Really want England to get what they deserve for crowbarring this social/political non issue into a tournament, but would very much like to see Italy beat them in the final so I'm quite conflicted tonight. Win win?!

Imagine being that fucking sad that you cheer and applaud the knee to drown out a few boos. Cheering a gesture that paints you and your race as 'guilty' and suggests you should be all apologetic and deferring.......... all because 'what will people think of us if they hear booing.....'

I thought that he at Philips may have been poor on Sunday because he was sitting on a yellow. Guess I was wrong, the game just passes him by and when he does touch it he gives it away. Henderson has got to be the better option (IMO)

Damsgaard has really arrived hasn't he. Two great goals now at this tournament.

Good pass from Kane for the equaliser.

Notice how Wembley still can't generate any sort of co-ordinated chanting btw.

Philips and Saka getting bullied. Mount much better tonight. Foden and Grealish to come on and win this.

Souththing won't change anything till about 75 mins. Grealish for Philips or Rice. He'd win a 100 free kicks against this lot and pass between the lines. IMO Foden or Sancho for Sahki.