Euro 2020 thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

Btw, anyone notice how they're trying to trick us that there's no home advantage by continuously listing the disadvantaged away team as the home team, and usually letting them play in their home colours?

Fancy Russia tonight with their home advantage in Copenhagen...

Massive moment for Damsgaard. You have to be good to score one like that.

Be bloody disappointing if Russia finish below Finland.

Russia might be paying the price for the bulk of their squad playing their club football in the Russian league. Not the same pace of game.

OK, Guy, OK. Enough of the Eriksen stuff. Indulging in it like crazy. Pathetic.

Best occasion of the tournament so far. Although I don't like the home advantage thing, and would have preferred Russia to progress.

Poor from Russia, time wasting after quarter of an hour - they got what they deserve. Golovin needed to turn up and he just didn't. Dope know why they lacked the same record breaking energy as 2018.

Finland, fingers crossed, should be out. Blimey they're a hard watch.

The Scotty and Micah double act - what a dream team.

Great gig - paid handsomely just to laugh loudly and get acclaimed as 'refreshing' (ie not white)...

Look at Scotty's well earned gold shiny things. What a Queen......

Wonder when Micah's gonna get his MBE for services to black laughter?

Last edited:
ITV's other presenters are females called Chowdhury and Jaswal. Now that's just a little bit funny isn't it.

We are so desperate to hold the semis and finals at Wembley that we are going to allow visiting fans to be exempt from quarantining ............. what a complete joke. That's the end of me doing what I am told.

Saw matt completecock squirming on gmTV today when asked why there were only 2 players from the opposing team isolating after the scotch lad gilmour tested positive when we send entire classes home from school when one pupil is thought they may have it
Dunno how our lads can have had more contact than his own teammates luckily for them I suppose they havent celebrated a goal yet or theyd all be isolating

We are so desperate to hold the semis and finals at Wembley that we are going to allow visiting fans to be exempt from quarantining ............. what a complete joke. That's the end of me doing what I am told.
You've always done as you are told aya?

We will be arriving next Thursday, Let's see if they can find us on the caravan site to check up on us:unsure:
They will also only have Spanish mobile numbers to call that will be answered in Spanish and told "no speeka de Eeengleesh" :innocent:

Only white face on

Completely agree Aya. It's utter bollox on so many levels.
Went to York yesterday and called in to an old favourite on the river for a pint, The Kings Arms.
Table service, unless you were a regular. Waiter takes order and money, no gloves, passes order and money to barstaff, no gloves. Pint put on bar. Waiter picks up pint (hand and fingers over the top of glass and brings it and change to me. You couldn't count how many opportunities to transmit some infection.
Fancied another so ordered straight with barman from my seat 2 yards from bar. No problem. Cut out middleman who not once in the hour or so I was there washed his hands.
News headlines yesterday screaming flu will totally blind Covid this winter in its deadliness.
We introduce absolutely no measures other than a vaccine if you want it so there is absolutely no justification for further restrictions re Covid save for banning absolutely ANYONE from India or simillarly screwed 3rd world countries from access to the UK until further notice.

We will be arriving next Thursday, Let's see if they can find us on the caravan site to check up on us:unsure:
They will also only have Spanish mobile numbers to call that will be answered in Spanish and told "no speeka de Eeengleesh" :innocent:

Fácil. No es que recibas una llamada de todos modos!