Euro 2020 thread | Page 45 | Vital Football

Euro 2020 thread

The BBC is starting a 'Campaign against hate'.

'Hate' is quite poorly defined though. I suspect it will be 'anything that doesn't agree with me, stroke my fur or kiss my arse'.

Once accused of 'hate', then look forward to the care, compassion and love of the left, including cancelling, losing your job, and being cast to the margins of society. Damned forever....
It seems to me there is more hate from the woke than from a sane person.

The BBC is starting a 'Campaign against hate'.

'Hate' is quite poorly defined though. I suspect it will be 'anything that doesn't agree with me, stroke my fur or kiss my arse'.

Once accused of 'hate', then look forward to the care, compassion and love of the left, including cancelling, losing your job, and being cast to the margins of society. Damned forever....

I strongly advise all on here to immediately join the "Don't pay your license fee".

Nothing happens if you don't except the warm glow of knowing you no longer subsidise a fascist club for the privelaged few.

I strongly advise all on here to immediately join the "Don't pay your license fee".

Nothing happens if you don't except the warm glow of knowing you no longer subsidise a fascist club for the privelaged few.

The BBC in particular spends an immense sum each year on 'DIversity' including a Part-time Director on £372k a year, and a huge team under her.

I'd really like to stand with her in the news rooms and the production suites, and see how many Conservative voters we would find.

The BBC in particular spends an immense sum each year on 'DIversity' including a Part-time Director on £372k a year, and a huge team under her.

I'd really like to stand with her in the news rooms and the production suites, and see how many Conservative voters we would find.

Not paid in 3 years. Get the odd written threat which means nothing. Wouldn't pay in principle.
Refused to pay Poll Tax for the same reason.
The BBC is beyond a disgrace. Managed by unelected woke bastards, employing unrepresentative woke thick bastards and preaching woke non wanted poison.
DEFUND THE BBC.

I'm sure there's enough room in Africa if these 'supposedly' educated people want to move there and continue living in the stupid manner that they're continually trying to impose on normal people.

Alternatively, they could just go and live in black areas in the UK.

But as if.