EU | Vital Football

EU

Buddha, I think you have to reply against the actual message rather than just using the box below, if that makes sense.

Haha it was more of an invitation to Wayne Kerr to kick off the discussion. I'm sure he will be here in due course to start up a number of completely new threads about it anyway.

I wonder more about what the owner's going to do when he realises we're here.

Farage spouts off about the likelihood of mass sex attacks against women if we remain.... and the a former aide, who worked on his last Thanet campaign, goes down for grooming and paedophile sex attacks. You could not make it up.

I can't decide, leaning towards staying though. However if it meant property prices dropping significantly I'd vote out. :69:

Nothing to do with me but if a doctor gives you medical advice you ignore it at your peril. The IMF and the Treasury plus the Royal Society all say it would be a daft idea to leave. Go figure :64:

But then which doctor do you trust? The private one who just wants to make money from you, or the NHS one who is only looking after you..? :26:

Ha ha, Limehaus. It took me a little while to realise what you were referring to!!!

How did you see it? Where do you go to view these details?

Well since you've got a second and third opinion in the Treasury and Royal Society corroborating the first IMF opinion. I would take their expert advice. But I say again- Nothing to do with me.

Farage is tedious, smug and shamelessly plays to the masses. You never hear anyone say he is wrong though.

I'm going to be voting remain, as an exit is going to have a detrimental affect on our economy. That comes from business, bank of england, investment analysts, economists, trade unions, the chancellor and the shadow chancellor. A brexit won't lead to an exodus of immigrants, making our streets safer and increasing job prospects for the poor, it will lead to job losses. Albanians, afghans and pakistanis will still come, regardless of whether we are in the eu, as we give them the housing, schooling, healthcare, religion and income they are looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y

This guy is a professor of EU Law and has been teaching the subject for over 20 years not a politician and makes more sense than anything said during this campaign.

Very useful post but unfortunately a waste of time to the Brexiters.

Brexiters will say he is biased because he doesn't agree with them. Also, "experts" know nothing because they have been known to be wrong occasionally. Finally, warning people of consequences is automatically "scaring" people so, apparently, we must not be warned of the possible consequences of our decisions.

It's a bit like trying to have a debate with a religious fanatic. No amount of reasoned argument makes any difference. They rely on faith.

Frightening.