EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 462 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

Leaving the EU will allow the UK to have it's own immigration policy.
Net EU migration is about 1m people and as Waldo mentioned, the UK doesn't exercise EU rules as strictly as it is allowed to do. For non-EU citizens, the UK DOES have an immigration policy of its own, ie not EU-controlled. Non-EU migration increases year by year; whereas, EU net migration is relatively fixed but will fall if the economy continues to shrink. After all, most EU migrants are economic migrants.

El Paso was given considerably more airtime / coverage than the Ohio killings.
El Paso was hard right who had issues with Hispanics
Ohio was hard left , who had close contacts with antifa.
But the media don't want to tell you that.

Yeah we know but one hard left compared with all others committed by far-right activists/sympathisers is hardly balancing the books. Thank you Adolf.

Why on earth would you think that anyone wants to stop EU citizens coming in ?
What a bizarre stance .

You seem to think that leaving the EU is about shutting up the borders.
You could not be more wrong.
This country has always thrived on immigration.

Leaving the EU will allow the UK to have it's own immigration policy.
Simple as that.

I think that you may have got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

I welcome immigration because, like you stated, the UK thrives on it.

However, many leavers do want to shut up shop.

VG isn’t keen on these migrants that arrive from Syria or any other country where the population is predominantly Islamic. He has also criticised Germany’s open door policy for these migrants. If there is no hard border between Ireland and NI, what would stop all these people entering the UK?

And GBN complains that our services and roads are stretched because of all the horrible foreigners. How would you stop someone from Poland taking a flight to Ireland, walking over in to the UK and then start using our roads?

You can only have an immigration policy (be it open or closed) if you are able to control your borders. You need to be able to monitor who is coming in and where they are coming from.

What’s the solution other than having a hard border?

And especially nationalism that caused people to vote Leave - GBN is an example.

I prefer to call it imperialism. People like GBN still trying to live on the laurels of an 18th century empire and a once strong Navy.

BTW - it’s Independence Day in India tomorrow.

Simply because of the increase in far-right activism and white supremacy that far outweigh anything coming from the left, which in the main is simply a reaction to the far-right.

Rules to me are just red lines that have been ratified by those that wish to use them, I suspect when it suits the EU, like in the case of the Japan trade deal, they have agreed to bend or amend at least some of their "rules" to reach agreement.
Rules are rules not red lines; they are explicit statutory regulations. The EU rules are put in place to bind the member states into a coalition, which the UK signed up to, including Article 50. On the other hand, May's red lines were her conditions [her position] for entering into negotiations.

Do we know definitely if either Japan or the EU bent or amended any of their rules? What we do know is that Japan has been selling cars, motorbikes, machinery, cameras and electrical goods to the EU for decades so is already compliant in so many respect and I would expect in that regard a degree of reciprocity.

And GBN complains that our services and roads are stretched because of all the horrible foreigners. How would you stop someone from Poland taking a flight to Ireland, walking over in to the UK and then start using our roads?

You use the term horrible foreigners. I use the term horrible political system.

What you describe is tourism which already happens and is to be encouraged.

Also, as long as they are not officially recognised by right and therefore do not qualify for automatic work permits, allowances and benefits, and therefore are not a drain on our resources and we have the choice of removing them if too many stay for too long, all is good.

Do you not remember what Operation Stack looked like? Try Google Images. I can not see or remember many individuals in cars. I also do not remember those sort of vehicles causing the good people of Lancashire the same problems that we have down here.

Last edited:
Do we know definitely if either Japan or the EU bent or amended any of their rules? What we do know is that Japan has been selling cars, motorbikes, machinery, cameras and electrical goods to the EU for decades so is already compliant in so many respect and I would expect in that regard a degree of reciprocity.

You start with a question. Don't tell me you have not had full sight of the 600 page EU/Japan Trade deal and completed a full analysis?

So you are now saying that their precious rules can be flexible and relaxed somewhat to get the deals they want?

The Dayton shooter may have had left wing views but there's no evidence of a political motive to his actions. With El Paso the shooter had publicised his hatred of Hispanics so there obviously was.
But the far right don't want to tell you that.

The Dayton shooter may have had left wing views but there's no evidence of a political motive to his actions. With El Paso the shooter had publicised his hatred of Hispanics so there obviously was.
But the far right don't want to tell you that.
So what do you think the Dayton shooter's motives were ?
Perhaps mental illness ?

Boris says remain MPs are colluding with the EU.
UKIPs new leader calls the media 'part of a traitor class'

How far will people go to block us leaving on Halloween ?

Possibly- he had a history of making violent threats i believe.

Maybe people have heard that one before !

The guy two days ago in Sydney , shouting allu akba waving a bloody knife about after killing.
The police were saying it wasn't terrorism , but mental illness ( Well before they had time to investigate).

So what do you think the Dayton shooter's motives were ?
Perhaps mental illness ?
Does it matter? He went out to kill someone. Look Adolf, you're trying to capitalise on ONE person with Antifa sympathies with the vast number of killing that were racially motivated committed by the far-right/white supremacists. This has nothing to do with the EU but, rather, your blatant far-right/religious hatred tendencies.