EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 270 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

1500 potential job losses (from 250 companies - that adds up to 6 per company?) in a country that has tens of millions in employment and apparently needs so much foreign labour to fill jobs at present that an open door immigration policy is regarded by remoaners as an essential thing?

You'll have to come up with bigger fish than that.

And I suppose being in the EU would stop any of those companies deciding to up sticks, even on a whim? What exactly would prevent them?

I lost my job when my employers decided to send all their back office jobs abroad but, in my case, it was Scotland. I accepted it as the way of the modern world. Plenty of other jobs were available if I had not already been so close to retirement that it was not worth retraining.

It is the height of hilarity that you use terms like unicorns to discredit Brexit and yet are happy to continue to spout crap about mass food bank usage which has the same relation to reality.
You are blaming the failures of successive governments and the power of international capital on the existence of the EU. You are truly deluded if you think these problems will be solved by exiting the EU. I contend that we will be even more at their mercy. You are fighting for the same thing as Trump/Putin/Murdich/Rees Mogg. What are you on?

Hail Hitler!
Liam Fox is running around the world signing new trade deals, to begin once we leave.
45 days to get the 'peoples vote' organized.
Govt preparing for no deal (y)
Liam Fox is doing no such thing and you know or perhaps you don't. Trade deal details take months/years to be concluded unless, of course, it's good old Botswana. What Liam Fox is doing is the groundwork for negotiations to start.

If you truly believe that, take a look at the Japan-EU trade agreement and the amount of detail covered http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/press/index.cfm?id=1684 and then understand why these things take so long to thrash out. Every commodity traded has to be considered - look and learn

As most of the UK's trade agreements have been drawn up by the EU on behalf of the member states, the UK will have to draw up about 80 such agreements around the globe. Carry on believing that Fox has been signing trade deals if you like; it suits your cloud cuckoo land life.

Liam Fox is doing no such thing and you know or perhaps you don't. Trade deal details take months/years to be concluded unless, of course, it's good old Botswana. What Liam Fox is doing is the groundwork for negotiations to start.

If you truly believe that, take a look at the Japan-EU trade agreement and the amount of detail covered http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/press/index.cfm?id=1684 and then understand why these things take so long to thrash out. Every commodity traded has to be considered - look and learn

As most of the UK's trade agreements have been drawn up by the EU on behalf of the member states, the UK will have to draw up about 80 such agreements around the globe. Carry on believing that Fox has been signing trade deals if you like; it suits your cloud cuckoo land life.

We are leaving ! Will the penny drop in the next 45 days ? Who is really in cloud cuckoo land !

You are blaming the failures of successive governments and the power of international capital on the existence of the EU. You are truly deluded if you think these problems will be solved by exiting the EU. I contend that we will be even more at their mercy. You are fighting for the same thing as Trump/Putin/Murdich/Rees Mogg. What are you on?

What is he on ?
How about
The winning side ?

1500 potential job losses (from 250 companies - that adds up to 6 per company?) in a country that has tens of millions in employment and apparently needs so much foreign labour to fill jobs at present that an open door immigration policy is regarded by remoaners as an essential thing?

You'll have to come up with bigger fish than that.

And I suppose being in the EU would stop any of those companies deciding to up sticks, even on a whim? What exactly would prevent them?

I lost my job when my employers decided to send all their back office jobs abroad but, in my case, it was Scotland. I accepted it as the way of the modern world. Plenty of other jobs were available if I had not already been so close to retirement that it was not worth retraining.

It is the height of hilarity that you use terms like unicorns to discredit Brexit and yet are happy to continue to spout crap about mass food bank usage which has the same relation to reality.
That is 1500 so far, and it may mean that I end up with no job. I won't be given the choice to relocate. It is irrelevant what would happen if we stayed in the eu, cos we ain't. I deal in reality, and it is reaity that I, and mt colleagues, are at risk of losing our jobs jusy so the likes of you can wear your union jack shorts, a hanky on your head, laught at Alf Garnett and sing 10 gernan bombers. Rule Brittania

That is 1500 so far, and it may mean that I end up with no job. I won't be given the choice to relocate. It is irrelevant what would happen if we stayed in the eu, cos we ain't. I deal in reality, and it is reaity that I, and mt colleagues, are at risk of losing our jobs jusy so the likes of you can wear your union jack shorts, a hanky on your head, laught at Alf Garnett and sing 10 gernan bombers. Rule Brittania
Cheer up mate , 45 days and all that ...

Following brexit to get our sovereignty back it only follows that others have the right to do the same.
Next will be scotland and this time they will leave so another border issue.
Then it will be followed by northern island and a different border issue
Maybe but probably not wales after that and why not cornwall
Best of all maybe europe can split up, we can all fight each other and china, the usa, russia and other trading blocks can benefit. Muslims can be to blame and we can round them all up, we wont know what to do with them so need to find a solution .....
of course it will never happen, its never happened before has it?

Following brexit to get our sovereignty back it only follows that others have the right to do the same.
Best of all maybe europe can split up, we can all fight each other and china, the usa, russia and other trading blocks can benefit. Muslims can be to blame and we can round them all up, we wont know what to do with them so need to find a solution .....

What ever will be , will be (y)

Fingers crossed that the governement does the honourable thing and allow Scotland a 2nd referendum. After all most that voted to stay in the UK, did so on the basis we were part of the EU.

Hail Hitler! Your agenda is pure racism and you may have noticed also that you and 3 x 6 are in a minority of perhaps two or three on this Board and most likely across the country.
The majority of people will think that groups of 20 men having sex with underage girls is wrong. It's you that is in the minority