EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 476 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

Planning rules don't require developers to concern themselves with provision of utilities
That’s not quite right. Local authorities are quite entitled to seek S106 planning contributions as well as specific things like road connections and improvements. The main facilities that can be sought are school places and doctor’s facilities. It’s not a blank cheque regarding what local authorities can seek. The contributions are determined by well established formulae and they are what they say, contributions. It can’t be the full cost.

That’s not quite right. Local authorities are quite entitled to seek S106 planning contributions as well as specific things like road connections and improvements. The main facilities that can be sought are school places and doctor’s facilities. It’s not a blank cheque regarding what local authorities can seek. The contributions are determined by well established formulae and they are what they say, contributions. It can’t be the full cost.
Sorry, I was thinking of power and water etc

How can Boris to a deal with the EU if the EU thinks he might not survive in Parliament let alone pass any agreement through the House? Is Boris destined for landfill?

Channel 4 are involved in 'a spat' with the govt. who have refused to give C4 airtime interviews.
Seems like C4 want to be able to call our PM a liar (amongst other things).
How low will the left/remainers stoop , as Halloween approaches.
Project fear will get more and more dramatic , as reality bites.

Err hang on Boris is a serial liar and has been sacked twice for it. Perhaps they want to fact check some of the stuff he comes out with and he cant handle it. Lets face it he couldn't handle "Have I Got News For You"

Channel 4 are involved in 'a spat' with the govt. who have refused to give C4 airtime interviews.
Why would C4 be interested in calling your pm, Pedro Sanchez, a liar. I am starting to realise why so many leavers have issues with EU citizens. They are a strange lot if you are anything to go by

Err hang on Boris is a serial liar and has been sacked twice for it. Perhaps they want to fact check some of the stuff he comes out with and he cant handle it. Lets face it he couldn't handle "Have I Got News For You"
You don't get it, do you? The leavers don't care that he is an out and out liar and a racist. He's gonna deliver brexit....nothing else matters to them.

But you are missing my point.
Should a national broadcaster be able to use that language ?
It's the liberal left that keep warning us all of the increase in hate speech.

While conservative/right politics are vilified and banned.

But you are missing my point.
Should a national broadcaster be able to use that language ?
It's the liberal left that keep warning us all of the increase in hate speech.

While conservative/right politics are vilified and banned.
Why not? Any MP who lies his arse off like Boris, regardless of party politics, needs to have their lies shoved up their fundament.

Boris probably knows that there has been a recent trend towards sensationalism from the national TV stations, at the expense of honest news reporting and balance.

That awful BBC programme about those young activists with an agenda accusing Labour of anti-semitism was the latest example. No right of reply or balance, Just a bunch of close-up talking heads to and fro with a twat presenter looking concerned.

If the government had given the go ahead, I could guarantee that Channel 4 would not have referred to or exposed any of the false statements made by the remain campaign pre-referendum. They are not interested in balance.

Boris probably knows that there has been a recent trend towards sensationalism from the national TV stations, at the expense of honest news reporting and balance.

That awful BBC programme about those young activists with an agenda accusing Labour of anti-semitism was the latest example. No right of reply or balance, Just a bunch of close-up talking heads to and fro with a twat presenter looking concerned.

If the government had given the go ahead, I could guarantee that Channel 4 would not have referred to or exposed any of the false statements made by the remain campaign pre-referendum. They are not interested in balance.
Typical - anything reported you don't agree with is dismissed.

Almost sounds like you are justifying blatant lies that the Prime Minister is telling the electorate. Do you think it would be better for democracy if the PM told truths? If the media won’t hold him to account, who should? Certainly sounds like you couldn’t hold BJ to account - you seem happy to turn a blind eye! And when MPs try, he simply spurts some Latin.

Used to be that tory types championed channel 4 news and villified the BBC.

More importantly how on earth has it come about that we accept the PM and other leading politicians avoiding any serious scrutiny. They seem quite happy to make daily bullshit policy announcements, which we are expected to consume blindly.

Brexit: No deal 'only acceptable' way to leave EU, says Nigel Farage. I'll have some of what he's on.
When I voted leave, I did so on the assumption that both sides would come up with an amicable agreement.
Unfortunately that has not turned out to be the case.
With every opposition MP, bar a few, voting against the deal, accompanied by the SNP, the Libdems, the solo Green, a few Indies and a hardcore of Tory remainers and leavers, how do you think we can square the circle.

The ERG haven't been the reason that the agreement did not pass through parliament three times.
It has been MPs in general.

So the situation now is, they cannot agree how we leave but insist that there must be an agreement.
Begs the question, what agreement, given that they have rejected the EU proposal three times.
Could the PM bring it back for a fourth go and expect a different result?

I'd doubt it.
So in the event of no agreement, what now?

During his leadership campaign, Boris didn't want any interviews or one on one debates [apart from the choreographed shit] and was careful with questions raised during his hustings - mainly by not answering them. This notion that the BBC, channel 4 or any other mainstream news outlets come to that are not left wing by any means imaginable. They simply challenge the status quo, one person's opinion or act as devil's advocate. Boris is a serial liar/denier and doesn't want to get caught out. The latest 'lies' concern promises made regarding what he can give away from his money tree.