EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 464 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

I bet Wayne gets children sniping at him in the street, because they blame him for robbing them of their future lol
Don't forget, I accepted the referendum result; all I've done since is try and make people aware of problems that may arise and lately joined forces so to speak with those who advocate a no-deal exit. The fact that Leavers can't get their act together was pointed out right from the start because it meant different things to different people. That's why Brexit hasn't happened along with May not really consulting with MPs over the deal she was cooking up. I think she was let down badly by Brexiteer, David Davis, who largely dismissed it all as a walk in the park. Remainers and industry/commerce are probably in the majority but industry doesn't have a vote but they do hold the key to many peoples' livelihoods that could go to the wall. ie cutbacks and closures etc

The democratic will of 17+ million Brits , trump's anything else.
The UK cannot move forward until we've left , at which point we can deal with other pressing matters ??

Don't forget, I accepted the referendum result; all I've done since is try and make people aware of problems that may arise and lately joined forces so to speak with those who advocate a no-deal exit. The fact that Leavers can't get their act together was pointed out right from the start because it meant different things to different people. That's why Brexit hasn't happened along with May not really consulting with MPs over the deal she was cooking up. I think she was let down badly by Brexiteer, David Davis, who largely dismissed it all as a walk in the park. Remainers and industry/commerce are probably in the majority but industry doesn't have a vote but they do hold the key to many peoples' livelihoods that could go to the wall. ie cutbacks and closures etc

For someone who is supposed to have accepted the vote, you don't half go on about it like you doesn't lol

But you made disparaging remarks about him

Whereas you know Bojo, Rees Mogg and FarRIDGE, of course.

As well as "Gel Boy" "Batty Boy" and any other puerile nickname you can make up.

I bet they all have you round for a cuppa.

At least I call Campbell by his real name, however odious a character I find him.

For someone who is supposed to have accepted the vote, you don't half go on about it like you doesn't lol
I said I accepted the vote but, as we're finding out, there are many pitfalls along the way and now the prospect of a no-deal that will have a serious impact on almost everyone, eg exporters and consumers. It's OK for the likes of very wealthy Rees Mogg telling us all will be fine in 10, twenty years with a no-deal Brexit while simultaneously moving a big chunk of his financial outfit into the EU. What is he not telling us?

And you know Bojo, Rees Mogg and FarRIDGE, of course.
I know their public persona; little is known about Campbell but it didn't stop you effectively criticising him for being wealthy, which has nothing to do with the Macclesfield situation as published so far.

I said I accepted the vote but, as we're finding out, there are many pitfalls along the way and now the prospect of a no-deal that will have a serious impact on almost everyone, eg exporters and consumers. It's OK for the likes of very wealthy Rees Mogg telling us all will be fine in 10, twenty years with a no-deal Brexit while simultaneously moving a big chunk of his financial outfit into the EU. What is he not telling us?

With Germany on the brink of a recession, where's the EU heading?

I know their public persona; little is known about Campbell but it didn't stop you effectively criticising him for being wealthy, which has nothing to do with the Macclesfield situation as published so far.

I didn't criticise him for being wealthy. All recent Premier League footballers are wealthy. The only reference I made to his wealth is that he didn't need any salary that Macc could, with their means, have offered him so his motives for taking the job must have lain elsewhere.

Do you disagree with that?

Soundbites from his autobiography, creating his own public persona, plus the likes of these articles are why I think he is a knob:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...pbell-clearly-needs-a-bit-of-tlc-9604840.html
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/...ts-angrily-on-twitter-to-sol-campbells-spurs/

Last edited:
With Germany on the brink of a recession, where's the EU heading?
There is a risk of a recession in Germany as elsewhere but it's surviving it and coming out of it that really counts. There's a worldwide slow down but who is best placed to recover. Germany trades with 26 other EU states and others will join. The EU has just concluded a massive trade deal with Japan and others with South Korea, Canada and some Central American countries. We are half way into a recession and with Brexit looming have almost no trade deals, Faroes and Botswana apart, and the prospect of tariffs looming. I know where my money would go in terms of who is best placed to recover from a slow down.

There is a risk of a recession in Germany as elsewhere but it's surviving it and coming out of it that really counts. There's a worldwide slow down but who is best placed to recover. Germany trades with 26 other EU states and others will join. The EU has just concluded a massive trade deal with Japan and others with South Korea, Canada and some Central American countries. We are half way into a recession and with Brexit looming have almost no trade deals, Faroes and Botswana apart, and the prospect of tariffs looming. I know where my money would go in terms of who is best placed to recover from a slow down.

Do you just paste your answers?