EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 233 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

Threesixes, I'll explain this very simply so perhaps you will understand. If you say "Faisal Islam talking to us Brits" it clearly states that "Faisal Islam" is not a Brit. You are making a claim about nationality based on name only. That's the way that racists operate. Whether it's by name, colour of skin or the street someone lives.

Sir Cliff Richard was born in India.
Are you suggesting he's Indian ?

Threesixes, I'll explain this very simply so perhaps you will understand. If you say "Faisal Islam talking to us Brits" it clearly states that "Faisal Islam" is not a Brit. You are making a claim about nationality based on name only. That's the way that racists operate. Whether it's by name, colour of skin or the street someone lives.
Cheers - I think you are getting your racists muddled up though

Why do the racists walk on public marches happy to show their faces meanwhile Antifa cover up with hoods and masks. Surely the anti fascists should show the world who they are and what they stand up for. That's a mystery to me.
That is BS. There are plenty of people on racist/far right marches that cover their faces. More would, but they're usually too pissed/drugged up to work out how to do it.

'I don't need to demonstrate your racism'

You mean you can't

No, I mean I don't have to. I'm confident that most on here think you are a racist.
The onus is on you to prove you aint a racist.
We all know what we've read, why would we need to prove it?
You need to prove us wrong. But only if you are concerned that so many think you're a racist.
I'd be concerned but maybe you're not??
As I said above, could be worse, you could be being called a paedophile!!

That is BS. There are plenty of people on racist/far right marches that cover their faces. More would, but they're usually too pissed/drugged up to work out how to do it.

There are also lots of anti-fascists who don't mask up. Those who do are those in the black bloc. The black bloc is not a particular ideology, it is purely and simply a tactic.

No, I mean I don't have to. I'm confident that most on here think you are a racist.
The onus is on you to prove you aint a racist.
We all know what we've read, why would we need to prove it?
You need to prove us wrong. But only if you are concerned that so many think you're a racist.
I'd be concerned but maybe you're not??
As I said above, could be worse, you could be being called a paedophile!!

The term racist is all to easily thrown around. It's obvious that you and others cannot demonstrate something that isn't true.

The term racist is all to easily thrown around. It's obvious that you and others cannot demonstrate something that isn't true.

Ok, if that makes you feel a little better. Just keep telling yourself that most of the posters on here are wrong and you are right!

We're all just throwing the term about with no reason, and your views aren't racist just because you've been careful not to say anything explicitly racist.

Carefully choosing your language doesn't stop you being a racist. Your racism is implicit in so much you write on here.

We all know, we don't need to demonstrate any evidence. Your views are clear and we.all think they're racist views.

Does this please you?

Are you happy to be thought of by your fellow Gillingham fans as a nasty little racist?

If you're not and feel it's unfair you need to convince us we're wrong. You might care that we all think you're racist but I doubt anyone gives a fuck that you think you ain't.

C'mon now, don't pretend to be stupid. We know you're not.

Not stupid, just racist.

Last edited:
Ok, if that makes you feel a little better. Just keep telling yourself that most of the posters on here are wrong and you are right!

We're all just throwing the term about with no reason, and your views aren't racist just because you've been careful not to be overt about it.

We all know, we don't need to demonstrate any evidence. Your views are clear and we.all think they're racist views.

Does this please you?

Are you happy to be thought of by your fellow Gillingham fans as a nasty little racist?

If you're not and feel it's unfair you need to convince us we're wrong. You might care that we all think you're racist but I doubt anyone gives a fuck that you think you ain't.

C'mon now, don't pretend to be stupid. We know you're not.

Not stupid, just racist.

Why don't you read this ( I know it's 18 months old )

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huff...-and-hope-report_uk_59a538b2e4b041393a205e00/

Concerns shared by millions of 'racists'

Another well-researched opinion !
Not an opinion, but fact. Seen it with my own eyes, and you can see it with your own eyes by viewing any marches of the edl, etc videos on youtube. Don't look to hard though as there are a few of said videos with some obvious Nazi agendas. BTW, I don't think you are racist. An attention seeker, absolutely, but a racist, nah.

I think I can follow the gist of the latest posts, however, I am missing the VG contributions as I deleted him months ago due to his inane rantings.

Not only have I concluded that VG is a racist, but I think he wears it with pride. :shake:

I haven't read it but clicked on it to see what it's was. It's something and about fears of Islam.

Lots of people,. Including myself, are quite rightly concerned about Islamism.

You and your fascist mates always play on people's fears to further your own racist agenda.

Your agenda on this occasion is to demonise all Islam and all Muslims.

The agenda during the 1930s was to demonise all Judaism and all Jews. It worked in Germany and elsewhere in Europe but it didn't in England and it never will work because unfortunately for you there are just too many anti-fascists who'll never let you win.

You feel emboldened because the algorithms on your computer feed you stuff that makes you think there are lots of you. There may be a few but you don't stand a chance.

'You feel emboldened because the algorithms on your computer feed you stuff that makes you think there are lots of you. There may be a few but you don't stand a chance'

Are you talking about me or all brexiteers ?
Pity you couldn't find the time to digest the figures in the link I posted.
52% of the respondents believe Islam “poses a threat to the West”.
Coincidentally , 52% voted to leave the EU.

If my maths are right , I make that two majorities.

Not quite the 'few' that you mention.

Edit.
'Don't stand a chance' ?
Ask me again in 65 days time !

'You feel emboldened because the algorithms on your computer feed you stuff that makes you think there are lots of you. There may be a few but you don't stand a chance'

Are you talking about me or all brexiteers ?
Pity you couldn't find the time to digest the figures in the link I posted.
52% of the respondents believe Islam “poses a threat to the West”.
Coincidentally , 52% voted to leave the EU.

If my maths are right , I make that two majorities.

Not quite the 'few' that you mention.

Edit.
'Don't stand a chance' ?
Ask me again in 65 days time !

I was responding to the article you posted and talking about Islamism and fascism; drawing parallels between today's anti-Islamic propaganda and the anti-Semitic propaganda of the 1930s.

Nothing to do with Brexit, you racist moron.

52% of those who voted, voted leave. Lots didn't vote. Of course, that doesn't matter in terms of the referendum result but it does leave a lot of people. And most of those will abhor racism and the anti-Islam agenda of the far right.

Indeed, lots who voted Leave will also abhor the racism and anti-Islam agenda of the far right.

Just the same as the overwhelming majority of those who voted Remain.

The country might be divided over Brexit but it is united against racism and fascism.

Sadly I support VGs right to free speech.

I agree with Budha that most of us have concerns over aspects of Islam and other religions and certainly alien customs we dont agree with. The issue is where comments are myth or half truths just meant to spread hatred and division

Sadly I support VGs right to free speech.

I agree with Budha that most of us have concerns over aspects of Islam and other religions and certainly alien customs we dont agree with. The issue is where comments are myth or half truths just meant to spread hatred and division

Does criticism of Islam constitute racism ?

No it does not, nor genuine criticism of catholics or any other group.

Spouting anti muslim retoric because one has a hatred for that group or is trying to encourage others to share that hatred for political reasons is racist, I think.

Cannot remember any genuine discussion of particular issues just sounbites.

Clearly not as lots of us criticise Islam and don't get called racist.

You do get called racist though. Must mean it's the manner in which you criticise Islam that people consider to be racist.