EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 232 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

More than half a dozen, mush.

At least half a dozen people 'ignore' you because of your racist..

I'd say with confidence that a there's a far bigger majority of people on this board think you are racist than the tiny majority who voted Leave.

Nearly all of us think you are racist. So much so that it is easier to quantify those who don't think you are.

Anybody on here think valencia.is not a racist, say so now.

Do you reckon you'll get even half a dozen leaping to your defence? Cos I don't.

'I'd say with confidence that a there's a far bigger majority of people on this board think you are racist than the tiny majority who voted Leave'

A tiny majority of over a million.
Why can't you demonstrate that I'm a racist , rather than spout bullshit figures , like Dianne Abbott ?

VG when you suppose that anyone with a foreign name is not a 'Brit' you define yourself as a racist. No one else has to do it for you.

In my opinion, people can think what they want.
This only becomes an issue when it impacts on others.

If you want to think racists thoughts that's fine by me.
If you want to spout racist bile on a public forum, that's not ok.

You have made so many anti Muslim posts over the time, that the only conclusion anyone can draw is that you are irrationally a racist.
That is, you discriminate against others based solely on their preferred religion.
Now, there is a lot wrong with Islam, as there is with Christianity and other religions.

Millions and millions of Muslims are fine, upstanding, law abiding citizens of their countries and it is ridiculous to kettle them all together and condemn them for what they believe.

EDIT < WayneKerr has called all who voted to leave the EU racist on many occasions.

'I'd say with confidence that a there's a far bigger majority of people on this board think you are racist than the tiny majority who voted Leave'

A tiny majority of over a million.
Why can't you demonstrate that I'm a racist , rather than spout bullshit figures , like Dianne Abbott ?

Proportionally bigger, racist.

’You have made so many anti Muslim posts over the time, that the only conclusion anyone can draw is that you are irrationally a racist.
That is, you discriminate against others based solely on their preferred religion.
Now, there is a lot wrong with Islam, as there is with Christianity and other religions'

Criticism of Islam is not racist.

Answer his question "Please let me know what I've said that is racist"
and then I will answer

No need for you to answer. I'd already counted you amongst those who might defend him. Question is, are there five more also willing to defend him?

'We all know it' ??
Who is we ? Do you mean half a dozen of you lot on here ?
If the ' all-knowing' on this board were representative of how people think , there would not be Brexit or Trump , Orban or Salvini.
Demonstrate my 'racism' if you can.
I don't need to demonstrate your racism because you so often do it yourself.
The proof that you are a racist is littered throughout many threads on this board.
The proof that so many postets think you are racist is their comments.
Everybody can see what you write and everybody can see what others have written.
But you keep on denying it, little racist. It'd be amusing if it wasn't do stomach churning.

Threesixes, I'll explain this very simply so perhaps you will understand. If you say "Faisal Islam talking to us Brits" it clearly states that "Faisal Islam" is not a Brit. You are making a claim about nationality based on name only. That's the way that racists operate. Whether it's by name, colour of skin or the street someone lives.

"Is 'batty boy' acceptable on internet forum?"

Acceptable to whom?

If you're asking for my opinion, I'd need to know the context before I could offer one...

Last edited: