EU Referendum | Vital Football

EU Referendum

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
So then... Obviously it is drawing near but what is your stance? I'm firmly in the remain camp.

I think a lot of people are attacking the EU for flaws in the successive UK governments, which is obliviously completely misguided.

Still undecided!

Thought of being controlled by Brussels and a strong German and a lesser French influence doesn't appeal to me, we fought 2 world wars against the kraut fuckers and the French are surrender monkeys.

However there are some benefits of staying especially for the region, cant count on the government cos they give us fuck all!

Certainly leave. We as a country need to control our borders and self govern without the European Human Rights etc that can overturn decisions made within our borders. Too much money is spent on foreign aid. The concessions Cameron got from the EU when on his trip months ago are worthless. I hope the result is a leave and a domino effect starts.

they will fix it so the vote goes their way lads, they are ***** only out to grease their own fucking hands when they leave politics.

Totally unsure. The key flaw in the leave option at the moment is there's nothing set out about how things would work should we leave the EU. How can you have a referendum with complete uncertainty versus the status quo ? Typical Tory move , offer the referendum but never once allow the people to make an informed decision. Tempted to vote leave just to fuck up Cameron .

The Pyrry - 27/5/2016 14:35

Certainly leave. We as a country need to control our borders and self govern without the European Human Rights etc that can overturn decisions made within our borders. Too much money is spent on foreign aid. The concessions Cameron got from the EU when on his trip months ago are worthless. I hope the result is a leave and a domino effect starts.

Borders and immigration policy will not change due to Shengen agreement. Next.

keggy_keagal - 27/5/2016 16:03

Totally unsure. The key flaw in the leave option at the moment is there's nothing set out about how things would work should we leave the EU. How can you have a referendum with complete uncertainty versus the status quo ? Typical Tory move , offer the referendum but never once allow the people to make an informed decision. Tempted to vote leave just to fuck up Cameron .

Good one, vote us out of EU and give the Tories free reign. You stick it to them!

Officemonkey - 27/5/2016 16:04

If that is the case then why do politicians (many who have been in the business for several years) have it as one of the out campaign major issues?
And if you think that if the country votes to stay in that the EU will not shaft us on taking more migrants etc then you my friend are blinkered ! next

Ask yourself why would Cameron decide to offer a referendum then imply it was against National Security to leave ? So the Prime Minister is quite happy to risk the nation's safety at the polls ? Why are the Tory party by and large so pro remain ? I'm not saying I'm pro brexit or pro remain but we're being asked to make a decision with very little in the way of reliable information and both sides relying on rhetoric and spin. Nothing Cameron and Osborne has done has benefited me or my family so I'd be lying if I said the instinct to lean towards the opposite of what they support isn't tempting .

That owld fecker Ted Heath had a lot to answer for. Sold all our fishing rights as part of the entry terms.

The Pyrry - 27/5/2016 16:20

Officemonkey - 27/5/2016 16:04

If that is the case then why do politicians (many who have been in the business for several years) have it as one of the out campaign major issues?
And if you think that if the country votes to stay in that the EU will not shaft us on taking more migrants etc then you my friend are blinkered ! next

It wouldn't be like Farage et al to be racist and xenophobic would it to stir up their bread and butter skin heads would it?

In addition, immigration provided 2.5bn of net profit in the last year. Lest we forget that thousands of British people leave each day too. They're call ex-pats though. By sanctimonious people of course.

keggy_keagal - 27/5/2016 16:20

Ask yourself why would Cameron decide to offer a referendum then imply it was against National Security to leave ? So the Prime Minister is quite happy to risk the nation's safety at the polls ? Why are the Tory party by and large so pro remain ? I'm not saying I'm pro brexit or pro remain but we're being asked to make a decision with very little in the way of reliable information and both sides relying on rhetoric and spin. Nothing Cameron and Osborne has done has benefited me or my family so I'd be lying if I said the instinct to lean towards the opposite of what they support isn't tempting .

I hate the Tories with a passion also, especially those two wankers. However, what they're saying on this is correct, as backed up by many academics and institutions.

There's no way I want Cameron et al left to their own devices, especially as no legislation can be entrenched so they can just add in and take out what they please when they like.

Officemonkey - 27/5/2016 16:56

[

It wouldn't be like Farage et al to be racist and xenophobic would it to stir up their bread and butter skin heads would it?

In addition, immigration provided 2.5bn of net profit in the last year. Lest we forget that thousands of British people leave each day too. They're call ex-pats though. By sanctimonious people of course.

But its not just Farage and his ilk is it?
Are all Brexit politicians against total immigration? I doubt it! just more control. You mention 2.5 bn net profit, is that measured against the immigrants that are official? what about the ones who pile across and dissapear, the "students" who come across on bogus student visas and end not leaving & working cash in hand.....no taxes. etc
todays figures released show 330 000 net increase of migrants into the country, that equates to another town !!! where does this stop ?

not against migration myself ...if its skills and professions the country need etc all for it .....a bit like the aussie system.

Isn't only 10% of Britain urbanised? There's plenty of room. These people don't all stay either. Many are travellers like God knows how many of us have done in our youth etc.

It would appear the majority of Brexit officials are hanging their hat on immigration with absolutely sweet fuck all in terms of what happening next if we were to leave. They can't provide any facts and they refuse to tell people that immigration won't change.

Of course they stay, our population is forever growing we are in the top 10 of EU countries for population growth.Yes alot of people travelled in their youth for 2 weeks every summer or a gap year. Ask people based on the south coast if they dont stay.The most popular boys name last year for new borns was Mohammed or its derivitives, these people are staying.
the Brexit officials are perhaps looking at Norway as an example a thriving economy who are not in the EU.

Our support of Newcastle United brought us to this forum and we can't even be on the same side so how they expect a bunch of countries with different languages, cultures and traditions to work together is beyond me.

We're better off out of it. We managed before it was formed and we'd manage again.

It's a fact that legal immigrants pay far more into the system than they take out. It's also accepted that nobody knows the true number of illegal immigrants. A growing economy needs immigration but we need to be able to control which immigrants we accept, like Australia.

Cameron came back from that February summit with sweet fuck all in terms of border control. Once we have 80m Turks in the EEC where the hell does it stop. Like it or not the in/out vote will be won or lost entirely on the immigration question. In general I would guess the Labour controlled areas will vote out and theTtory controlled areas will vote to stay in. There will be exceptions like Kent and Lincolnshire whose streets are overrun by drunken immigrants.

I want the UK to remain in control so will be voting out.

Watch this if you thinking about staying in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

If you vote in we lose control of our country. No one in Europe likes us as we are different and therefore we find it hard ever to muster enough support for anything. I deal a lot with Europe and people from Spain, Italy, and Greece wish they had never joined...