Eriksen says it's Bullshit!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Eriksen says it's Bullshit!!

Dude is checked out mentally....you know right when we need our best players to drag us kicking and screaming across the finish line.

**I say drag us kicking and screaming because we are really doing our best to bottle the shit out of this season.

His head is gone. Time to sell. An inform Eriksen will be impossible to replace. We need the next up and coming Eriksen. Sadly we won't sign that player.
Bruno Fernandes of Sporting...gonna keep saying till he joins Liverpool.

Bruno Fernandes of Sporting...gonna keep saying till he joins Liverpool.

Is there anything extra Fernandes can give us that Eriksen at his best can’t?
Is he faster, can he dribble, can he withstand a challenge? Latterly, does he have better delivery from set pieces?

The below is a quote Christian made to myself and others on FB??!!!??

Christian Eriksen I wouldn't leave a top class club like Tottenham to join a 2nd rate club like Real Madrid.

If it was him, and I did check his profile which seemed legit, he has read all the comments about what many of us really think of his form since he was rumored to be linked with RM.

I don't think its a bad thing as i can't see Poch ripping him a new one or even counselling him on his pathetic corners, free kicks, and general lack of play making which is what he describes himself as.
Pull your finger out Christian....no room for egos or passengers at Spurs.

You will find out when he joins Liverpool

I have a better delivery from set pieces and can also use both feet with ease.

It's a damn joke at that level when we pay to watch someone being paid horrendous cash to fluff a corner or free kicks time and time again. Utter joke and lack of respect for my club.

The below is a quote Christian made to myself and others on FB??!!!??

Christian Eriksen I wouldn't leave a top class club like Tottenham to join a 2nd rate club like Real Madrid.

If it was him, and I did check his profile which seemed legit, he has read all the comments about what many of us really think of his form since he was rumored to be linked with RM.

I don't think its a bad thing as i can't see Poch ripping him a new one or even counselling him on his pathetic corners, free kicks, and general lack of play making which is what he describes himself as.
Pull your finger out Christian....no room for egos or passengers at Spurs.

As far as I can tell (sorry, rarely use FB) this is his official presence

https://www.facebook.com/christian.eriksen.page/

and can't see any such posts?

Am I looking in the worng place?

As far as I can tell (sorry, rarely use FB) this is his official presence

https://www.facebook.com/christian.eriksen.page/

and can't see any such posts?

Am I looking in the worng place?

You're probably correct Ex. In the day of hijacking celebrities profiles, anything is possible, and I thought it strange that he would defame Real Madrid.
https://www.facebook.com/christian.eriksen.37819

Just thought I'd post it as I cling to every fabric of belief that he will not go. However, as I've said, should he fail to grace us with the Eriksen that we all miss, then "there's the door"

Eriksen is going this summer. Toby is also going this summer. Big question mark on Jan but I have a feeling he may he forced to move on in the summer so we don't lose money, similar to Dembele.

Eriksen will be a massive, massive loss for us but if I'm being honest, I never expected him to stay for as long as he has. He's always been destined for one of the super clubs. Whether we adequately fill the void he leaves is very much up for debate.

Eriksen is going this summer. Toby is also going this summer. Big question mark on Jan but I have a feeling he may he forced to move on in the summer so we don't lose money, similar to Dembele.

Eriksen will be a massive, massive loss for us but if I'm being honest, I never expected him to stay for as long as he has. He's always been destined for one of the super clubs. Whether we adequately fill the void he leaves is very much up for debate.

Jan practically begged us to give him a new contract, if he walks this summer it would be a colossal failure.

Not sure if it's Poch who doesn't want to give him the contract or Levy who won't approve a long term contract for a 30 year old, but they need to sort it out, asap.

If we lose Vert and Toby...we are screwed and would give me a clear view of the aspirations of this club. (yeah so I would be a little pissed)

Jan practically begged us to give him a new contract, if he walks this summer it would be a colossal failure.

Not sure if it's Poch who doesn't want to give him the contract or Levy who won't approve a long term contract for a 30 year old, but they need to sort it out, asap.
Jan will be 32 in April, I think I read that Spurs have offered him a 3 year contract but he wants five. Maybe someone can confirm that, if that is correct I certainly wouldn't blame the club.
I think it is unreasonable for a 32 year old to expect a 5 year contract, especially on the salary I expect he'll be on.

Eriksens form for us has been noticed by fans. Tweets after Denmark's performance suggest they are not impressed with him lately.