Enough is enough | Page 2 | Vital Football

Enough is enough

I feel so sorry for you 76 with all the bad luck you are having at the moment with first your dad and now your wife’s illness . I hope all will be ok and I wish NCFC could cheer us all up a bit , but I very much doubt it.
Thanks YB yes been worst xmas ever inc sons covid, they say it comes in 3s eh!! Can always count on city losing so today will be no different. No pukki in squad, he must have covid?!

McLean also lost the ball a few times in second half and just three his arms up and jogged back.

I was at work today so didn't know the results until I got home.
What a morale killer. I can't see us scoring let alone winning again this season.

Yes , we are absolutely crap,
Yes , we are an embarrassment to the Premier League.
Yes , it is all so humiliating

I agree entirely and lay the blame at the door of the too old, selfish , totally
unambitious Smiffs who are dragging our beloved club through the mire.

How much worse does it have to get before they go ?

Last edited:
Delia on radio asked if she'd ever sell and basically said she'd never thought of it and will remain at the club for the long run...football is a rollercoaster it can be painful but also fun....also I think she was making a joke that we as a club will continue to go up and down

I used to be ok with that philosophy, while I could see progression albeit slow. However, the actions this season have indicated that either Delia and Michael or, more probably those who work for them do not understand the strategy.
In that respect the rich uncle alternative has become the lesser of the unattractive options.

Delia says she will not sell but then says it's so unfair that clubs have multi millionaire owners and top players as norwich can't splash the cash like that.......so fucking sell then!! It's a hand smacking head moment.

She also said that clubs having super rich owners has and is harming sport and it isn't football as she knows it.

That there is why she will never sell and for me why she is a bit of a joke. She is out of touch. Unfortunately modern day football is about rich owners, buying top players for big fees

Going back down is not funny this time.

For us oldies the long sleep might come quicker than the dawning of a new post Delia and cabin boy era this time around. How many of us are going to finally lose whilst she serves her ego?.

Its really sad that we the fans are the collateral damage that has and is being brought upon us.