Enough is Enough! | Vital Football

Enough is Enough!

I'm pretty sure that it will not stop these individuals, it's been just about removed from the terraces, it moved to social media. If anybody thinks they will not find other ways to abuse individuals, I'd say good luck with that.

I'd go so far as to absolutely ban them. For everyone. Funny how we all managed to live a far richer life before the invention of the WWW and c u n ts like Zuckerknob, Gaygates and that apple spastic.
See how hard it would be for some no mark spunk jizz to be a "social influencer" FFS without it. How the ability to want toddlers to question their sexuality without the ability of walking abortions who seriously need culling like that c u nt Sam Smith were allowed access to bleed their period over people who live a life involving working and providing. The self entitled snowflake pieces of shit need offing. Maybe one day the world will get its axis right again and they can all f u ck off to planet who gives a f u ck.

Let's face it they've achieved the square root of less than fu c k all. And never,ever will.

There used to be an old saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Can't we go back to this and screw the snowflakes and the poor, dear souls who take every little thing to heart.
By the way will they start a new campaign and take both knees in memory of the murdered cop in Washington. He was not a career criminal just someone going about his daily work.

There used to be an old saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". Can't we go back to this and screw the snowflakes and the poor, dear souls who take every little thing to heart.
By the way will they start a new campaign and take both knees in memory of the murdered cop in Washington. He was not a career criminal just someone going about his daily work.

There is a very big game being played, and it can be summed up by the old phrase 'A lie can be halfway round the world before the truth has got its boots on'.

As it turns out, the Cop who 'brutally murdered' George Floyd, did no such thing, so it appears at the trial. He used minimum force to restrain a man who had taken so many drugs he would have died regardless of what they did. Manchester Council painted over their mural of him yesterday. The media and the left and BLM won't find it so easy to gloss over this whole matter. Riots and looting are predicted in the USA, and probably here.

Incidentally Floyds younger brother has also been arrested, I see, for shooting dead a white mother of six in her car. Down on one knee everyone to demand social justice for this poor oppressed man.

Retracting all the misinformation, the downright lies never gets the same prominence in any form of media.
Look at the recent outcry at the police handling of the vigil' for Sarah Everard.Massive coverage of the outrage as to how the police did their job, the downright condemnation of their brutality, lack of empathy and antagonistic approach to wimmin.Rent a leftie queuing up to tell all and sundry how wrong, how illiberal it was.
How much coverage did the enquiry that showed they had behaved reasonably, within their remit and with restraint, given the provocation they faced,get?

You can tell it's bad when their closing shops down on Coronation St because someone was offended by someone elses post.:cool:

Main stream media and social media are corrupt.

ConVid 19 being a prime example.... the 'fear campaign' reminds me of Nazi Germany.

Perhaps anyone sceptical re the establishment stance should by law have to wear a BIG yellow star stitched onto clothing !

Main stream media and social media are corrupt.

ConVid 19 being a prime example.... the 'fear campaign' reminds me of Nazi Germany.

Perhaps anyone sceptical re the establishment stance should by law have to wear a BIG yellow star stitched onto clothing !

Yep 450,000 people admitted to hospital, 120,000 dead, but its all made up. There are lots of things to be sceptical of, but Covid and its dangers have been real and very serious..

Yep 450,000 people admitted to hospital, 120,000 dead, but its all made up. There are lots of things to be sceptical of, but Covid and its dangers have been real and very serious..

Exaggerated out of all proportions by the establishment and media.
Covid 19 is not new ......just the name.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: what a load o bollox a fuckin week. just shut it down all together. A week hahahahahahaah like taking a knee does fuck all

Exaggerated out of all proportions by the establishment and media.
Covid 19 is not new ......just the name.

The behavior of the media has been a disgrace, and the opposition political parties and the socaial media experts, not far short. Whatever is happening, or needs to be done, there is always a queue of people to contradict it, and the media have given them a platform at every chance. Fortunately as the vaccine rolls out, we can see the end, but even now they are caning the Astra Zeneca vaccine which has a level of danger slightly below being struck by lightening.

I think there are questions about Covids origins, for certain, but the handling of the crisis by the UK has been as good as anywhere, and better than the rest of Europe. Its almost as if there are a large minority in the country who hate Boris and won't give him a word of praise, even if their lives depend on it.