Enjoy every moment | Vital Football

Enjoy every moment

All those games were wonderful but, when you run rings around what were arguably some of the best players in the world and you score proper goals, not punt up the field on the break while defending in desperation, that is something special.

We had the worst injury list in the division, with many of our 'best' team unable to play yet took the match to them. How many times did we nick the ball from the feet of a star? I don't know but enough times to make sure it was not just a fluke.

There were five magnificent goals but three of them were Extra Special.

A random one from me...but this still stands out as one of my favourite away days (maybe cos my best mate is an arsenal fan!!)

The last hurrah for the Lambert era, it was one of the better games of football I’ve seen in person

Agreed Ollie. I was there too.
When sulky Morrison scored our third and the fans sang were the right and left side over here in the ' library ' it was great but even better when AW walked around the lap of honour with arsenal players as we all sang ' we've fu**ed
your season up '.

A random one from me...but this still stands out as one of my favourite away days (maybe cos my best mate is an arsenal fan!!)

The last hurrah for the Lambert era, it was one of the better games of football I’ve seen in person
I remember going crazy but also was annoyed that morison was putting his finger to his mouth which I thought was aimed at us fans.