England | Vital Football

England

McCreery

Vital 1st Team Regular
I hope England do very well tonight and if we do very well tonight I hope we do very well on Sunday night

2 goal margin

2 nil or 3-1 would make me a very happy Englander
I'm having difficulty gauging their performances Mc.
I'm very happy with the results but cannot work out if the opposition were poor, whether we made them look poor, or if it's all down to Southgates tactics.
If we get past Denmark the Italians will definitely answer my questions as they have a spanking side.

Sako and Grealish have being outstanding imo, Ashley will no doubt put in a tempting 15 million double bid for them.

I'm having difficulty gauging their performances Mc.
I'm very happy with the results but cannot work out if the opposition were poor, whether we made them look poor, or if it's all down to Southgates tactics.
If we get past Denmark the Italians will definitely answer my questions as they have a spanking side.

Sako and Grealish have being outstanding imo, Ashley will no doubt put in a tempting 15 million double bid for them.

I think we've got some genuine quality throughout the squad with proper game changers on the bench

I've got massive respect for the way Southgate has handled the tournament - he's been a class act

The early goal against Ukraine was massive and I just hope we can nick one in the first 10-15 minutes and settle into it from there

I genuinely feel this is about the best chance we'll ever get

Last edited:
England do nowt for me unless we're playing proper tournament football but that was proper nervy stuff.

Aside from small-arms-o-saurus being at fault for the Danish goal, I thought Kalvin Phillips was a passenger for the most part. For the final I would drop Phillips for the other Mackem and replace Saka with Sancho.

So close to getting the score right, fucking Kane!

England do nowt for me either, lived down south for 6 years and got nowt but abuse. The region is treat like shite so fuck them! Went to Scotland and the jocks got me drunk, I was treat like I was one of them, the difference is unreal. Plus there's the common enemy of Mike Ashley with Rangers fans.

Not one of these that can support a bunch of players that I despise on a weekly basis only to have one massive love in for 4 weeks every 2 years, then go back to hating them when the new season kicks off.

England fans are the biggest bunch of absolute wankers in the world. Booing national anthems etc, have some fucking respect, neanderthal tossers. They remind me of 'greedy 6 cartel fans especially Liverpool.

Each to their own UKR

You certainly don't seem to get much enjoyment out of football

England are in a final - I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of it

You aren't wrong Mac, unless I'm playing or watching the Northern league. 14 years of having any enjoyment or enthusiasm sucked out of me.

Don't know was it a side affect of the Jamesons ? ....but did anyone else see or know what incident was reported to the ref by one of the Danish players last night

The ref then appeared to pass it on to the assistant ref who in turn spoke to a UEFA official....

I've seen nowt in the papers

I thought at the time that the referee was gesturing someone waving something around - a laser maybe

Confirmed for me when the footage was shown of a laser in Schmeichel's eyes for the pen