England women | Page 2 | Vital Football

England women

So your analogy of England who I believe for the most part are full time pros beating an Eastern European womens part time at best team is when we a pro club beat Spurs including Gazza 6-0. Makes sense.

The analogy soft lad is you enjoy winning whoever it's against. Dry your eyes.
At least you got a like from a predictable source well done you.

Last edited:
Great effort!! Well done the girls. No diving about or screaming out in pain like their counterparts in the so called Men’s Game do! 10,000 plus crowd. Brilliant!!

theres a video of lativas keeper taking a goal kick on twitter , fuckin hilarius . stick to ironing love :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

racism is out, but sexism is alive and kicking on here (y):throw:
ffs sense of humour is well and truly out Aya. brilliant . dont you iron. i certainly do ,and i do the washing hoovering ,wash the pots, mopp the kitchen floor. i clean the toilet and most things really. and i certainly can take a joke. Society today is fuckin dead.

ffs sense of humour is well and truly out Aya. brilliant . dont you iron. i certainly do ,and i do the washing hoovering ,wash the pots, mopp the kitchen floor. i clean the toilet and most things really. and i certainly can take a joke. Society today is fuckin dead.

some of the stuff you post on here I don't like Twirls - but I just look the other way. I'm pretty sure I'm the only woman in all 20 odd of us - and you can post what you like - but every now and then I can't resist saying that. cos honestly these days I get fed up with some of the stuff I have put up with and read about women all my life.

but no big deal

some of the stuff you post on here I don't like Twirls - but I just look the other way. I'm pretty sure I'm the only woman in all 20 odd of us - and you can post what you like - but every now and then I can't resist saying that. cos honestly these days I get fed up with some of the stuff I have put up with and read about women all my life.

but no big deal
hahahahahahaahahahha cry me a river . never heard owt as bloody daft in all my life. your the weaker sex its as simple as that, now tht dosnt mean i absolutely adore my wife my mum and my sisters and nieces ,i love them to bits ,i banter them every time i see em cause they know theres absolutely no harm in it. i treat every single woman i meet with respect care and attention always curtious in every way. Now if a woman wants to get all sensitive at jokes about them then thats on them. ya dont have to get ya knickers in a twist at banter/jokes, its comical and pathetic and probably why ya get told to get in the kitchen and get the pots done. :sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

Wasn’t aware of what’s been goin of on here I got a notification to put that up so I have I’m not taking sides I’ve not read the thread just glanced at it I’ll look later as I’m busy now

Only just read this
ahh it’s only banter
now where have I heard that before 🤔
id say a few of us are guilty of a bit of sexist banter on here me included I’d also say it’s very tongue in cheek as most of us on here are very domesticated there’s not many ferrule men on here as they are either on there own or like me the only one in the house capable or have been well trained like rod in fact thinking about it the women in our lives appear to getting an easy ride 🤔

The analogy soft lad is you enjoy winning whoever it's against. Dry your eyes.
At least you got a like from a predictable source well done you.

Sorry Woke boy, you are right as always. Beating absolute shyte is just as enjoyable as beating one of the best teams in whichever league or competition. Only its not is it. You obviously never played or coached.