England Winter Cricket thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

England Winter Cricket thread

But apart from all that

whats he ever done for us 🤷‍♂️
That's how much cricket has changed Bully. When I looked at Sir Len's stats he played 79 tests and 513 other 1st class games for Yorks. That's total career.

With ODI's, T 20 etc Joe, as I mentioned above already has 98 tests yet only 60 other 1st class games (ie County cricket) BUT 149 international ODI's and 32 T20's PLUS 39 domestic ODI's and 40 T20's

So Sir Len played 513 3 day games for Yorks- Total 1539 days

Joe's days for Yorks is 60 (x4) cuntygames, 39 ODI' and 40 T20s -Total 319 days- basically 20% of the time we saw Sir Len.

It's probably a few less for Sir Len as Yorks often won in 2 days in those days:p

That's how much cricket has changed Bully. When I looked at Sir Len's stats he played 79 tests and 513 other 1st class games for Yorks. That's total career.

With ODI's, T 20 etc Joe, as I mentioned above already has 98 tests yet only 60 other 1st class games (ie County cricket) BUT 149 international ODI's and 32 T20's PLUS 39 domestic ODI's and 40 T20's

So Sir Len played 513 3 day games for Yorks- Total 1539 days

Joe's days for Yorks is 60 (x4) cuntygames, 39 ODI' and 40 T20s -Total 319 days- basically 20% of the time we saw Sir Len.

It's probably a few less for Sir Len as Yorks often won in 2 days in those days:p
Will he get a commemorative watch when he gets to 365 days for us

Will he get a commemorative watch when he gets to 365 days for us
I reckon he'll live longer in the memory in this day and age- social media etc - than any timepiece.

Depending how long he carries on for England I do reckon there's a more decent chance of him returning to his roots for a while than say Vaughan or Hussain did.He'll also be a lot wealthier than they were so might not need the media shilling so much.

Not,over yet even tho we will have to equal the lowest ever 4th innings total or worse to lose I wouldn’t put it past us

2 down although that wasn’t unexpected if we lose a yorkie then I’ll start to worry

If the last day doesn't become a washout,have no fear ENGLAND WILL WIN THIS TEST.I'm more confident of this happening than i am of us BLADES gettin summat at Old Trafford when we play Manure and i'm very confident of us gettin summat there.:yes:UTMPB