England vs Belgium June 28th, 2018 | Page 2 | Vital Football

England vs Belgium June 28th, 2018

Harry wants to break all the records. He should play 100%.

Verts and Toby know Harry's game inside out, I don't see his quest for the record progressing much against Belgium. Vardy's pace and eagerness for his own game time should be the way to go.

I think changing all eleven is going too far, I would certainly start Rose and Cahill. I would probably start Tripps but bring him off at about 60mins, Dier for Henderson. Rashford for Lingard. Vardy for Sterling, I would definitely Start Kane. But I would give him 60min max, don't forget he only 70 min against a team that hardly stretched him.

Well Walker and RLC are on yellows, so I doubt they will be risked. Will also be interesting to see whether Dele is passed fit, or just given more time to recover as we have that luxury.

Dier versus Dembele will be fun to watch in the centre of the park.

Well Walker and RLC are on yellows, so I doubt they will be risked. Will also be interesting to see whether Dele is passed fit, or just given more time to recover as we have that luxury.

Dier versus Dembele will be fun to watch in the centre of the park.
All good points , as usual , Muttley .

Question:

Who is the best English Spurs player, who remained without caps throughout his career ? (I first thought Dawson, but it turns out he has 4 caps... Chris Armstrong anyone?)

If you agree with a suggestion click ’like’. Alternatively we could do a poll, no?

Question:

Who is the best English Spurs player, who remained without caps throughout his career ? (I first thought Dawson, but it turns out he has 4 caps... Chris Armstrong anyone?)

If you agree with a suggestion click ’like’. Alternatively we could do a poll, no?

It has to be the one and only Ruel Fox surely ?!

Dier for Henderson, Cahill for Walker, TAA for Tripps.
I would like to see Vardy get a run out and this may be his type of game. Belgium play with a high back line which is perfect for Vardy.
Maybe Kane could drop to a number 10 role.

Martinez has said the game is not important. He wants to lose basically because the second place path after the group is easier.

I can’t see how we can do anything but go for it and win this. The lads can’t be confused about what they do on the pitch. Winning mentality and ‘all out’ thinking is all there should be. Martinez might be making noises about it not being important to win but he can’t believe that and nobody’s going to throw a match are they? All we need to do is ensure that no one gets injured, if possible. But even there, injuries come in normal games when people naturally compete.

So....Who would you rather play, Japan or Colombia ? I think I may opt Japan. But it's who we face after that . It seems tougher for the winners of the group in the quarters.