England v Panama thread. | Vital Football

England v Panama thread.

R

redimps1

Wheres Jules? On holidays?

Anybody watching? Scores? Predictions?Comments?

I will go 3-1 England!
The team apparently is not the leaked one! Sterling keeps his place(think he may cry if dropped).

No Dele Alli as expected no other team news yet, unless you're mates with Mr Holland lol!
In other sport the cricket team are aiming to whitewash the Aussies.

Thought i saw yesterday that Panama had named early? Could be wrong....
Believe you have to an hour before kick off, but as said above Panama have claimed to have released there’s already but until 12 we don’t know if it’s legitimate

I apologise to you both as my comment was intended as a joke. Once you have to explain it was a joke, of course, it fails to be a joke

Wheres Jules? On holidays?

Anybody watching? Scores? Predictions?Comments?

I will go 3-1 England!
The team apparently is not the leaked one! Sterling keeps his place(think he may cry if dropped).

I went to London yesterday and the train was at least 101 minutes late (that is the last update I heard, so not sure whether it ended up later), and we didn't leave Newark until just before 2am after waiting for two taxis.

I went to London yesterday and the train was at least 101 minutes late (that is the last update I heard, so not sure whether it ended up later), and we didn't leave Newark until just before 2am after waiting for two taxis.
U cant rely on the trains anymore! Please alter the thread i have started if u like to?

Hope you get some compo mate, bloody shocking. East coast line back in public hands today so that might have had something to do with it.
We missed our connection due to overrunning engineering works in 2013 coming back from Edinburgh, nightmare and on a Sunday!