England v Nigeria | Page 2 | Vital Football

England v Nigeria

Summary, first half promising, then fell asleep, their goal woke me up, then a struggle second half. Stirling is a disaster waiting to happen. In our Group which of Tunisia / Panama is 'Iceland is disguise ' or both !
Think we should just go for it, no point just limping out without much of a fight.
UTE

Keeper punting long balls to the front? Pickford plays for Everton doesn't he? Perhaps Clive has been transferring some of the clearly devastating route one stuff from the Imps into his game. Trouble is - they need a Rheady ? "Rheady for England" ??

England at the WC does not interest me I enjoy watching some of the lesser known teams I can see a lot of the early games been turgid affairs with most teams frightened of getting beat ŵill be even worse with a 48 team WC in 2022.

I think use of Ashley Young at left wing back shows that shortage of left footed players is at every level in England. I remember reading that Bobby Charlton was originally right footed but used to practice kicking a ball against a wall using only his left foot.

I think use of Ashley Young at left wing back shows that shortage of left footed players is at every level in England. I remember reading that Bobby Charlton was originally right footed but used to practice kicking a ball against a wall using only his left foot.
Players today are too busy getting ink, or having their hair cut, to do such things.

England at the WC does not interest me I enjoy watching some of the lesser known teams I can see a lot of the early games been turgid affairs with most teams frightened of getting beat ŵill be even worse with a 48 team WC in 2022.
"England" & "WC" seem to go together ??