England v Australia ODI (n/g) | Vital Football

England v Australia ODI (n/g)

How cricket has changed. What an effort. I know it’s a but churlish to say this, but we stuttered in the last 4-5 overs - could and should have made 500, probably won’t have a better chance to do that. Still an amazing effort.

How cricket has changed. What an effort. I know it’s a but churlish to say this, but we stuttered in the last 4-5 overs - could and should have made 500, probably won’t have a better chance to do that. Still an amazing effort.

To be fair getting under 500 against a team like Australia is a worse result than being all out for 184 against South Africa.

Hilarious that ex India batsman Ganguly was acting as a pundit and bemoaning the lack of balance between bat and ball.

I seem to remember games between India and Sri Lanka on the sub continent in his era having scores of 800 for one side and 700 for the other.

Also, calling the pitch a road didnt enable the Aussies to score over 240 yesterday.

Shall we say "I'm doing my best". Got to keep their spirits up in these tough times.

My golfing buddies will be told all about it. Possibly during their back swings or while hovering over a tough putt. I've had my share, it's only fair I reciprocate :loser:

Every time time you hit a decent drive on the golf course shout 'four' just to remind them, something they couldn't hit yesterday :wahey: