England tonight | Vital Football

England tonight

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
the most dreary, dull performance I have ever seen. Says a lot about the lack of quality players in our top league now.

Turned it off after about 20 mins as I wasn’t actually watching it just goes to show that football is nothing without the fans

I watched Ollie playing for Northern Ireland versus Austria. Decent game and Ollie played well, they were very unlucky to lose to a late goal. Took the odd look over at England but it seemed absolutely crap.

I didn't watch tonight, but earlier today being a bit bored and with no football to look forward to this weekend decided to have a look at the Spanish football federation site to see if there were any tickets for the game on Monday night.
There were plenty of tickets left so I have spent 40€ on one.
Be a shame not to really as it's being played just up the road from me. Plus I have never been to the home of our city rivals so I can tick off another Spanish ground.

The big question is, after living here for 15yrs who do I support?:unsure:

Last edited:
Didn't bother either...pointless..meaningless...uefa d1ckheads trying to make friendlies more interesting...yeah right..and to think the powers that be stopped the league program for that...
Now if the FA bought back the home internationals along the lines of the 6 nations...be far more interesting...but have the games spreadout over the season...oh hang on a mo "we play far too much already...", sorry if i'm being right old grumpy sarcastic twonk...
anyway up the blades

Well another Saturday rolls along and I see no ones managed to knock us off the TOP OF THE LEAGUE yet

Didn't bother either...pointless..meaningless...uefa d1ckheads trying to make friendlies more interesting...yeah right..and to think the powers that be stopped the league program for that...
Now if the FA bought back the home internationals along the lines of the 6 nations...be far more interesting...but have the games spreadout over the season...oh hang on a mo "we play far too much already...", sorry if i'm being right old grumpy sarcastic twonk...
anyway up the blades

there was one positive from last night............no effing band!!!! :nopity:

ok - I take it all back.....last nights game was the best England game I have watched for ages. Brilliant counter attacking footie and Marcus Rashford is no longer the most overrated player in English football IMHO :bow:

Only downside was the re-emergence of "the band" :nopity:

I actually watched it last night instead of Ollie playing for NI. We played well especially first half, they’re a very young side so they should get better. Checked on the Ni result and feared the worst when I saw Ollie had been taken off after 58 minutes, but it seem it was just a tactical change. The summariser said he’d played well.

We could have Edna and Kieran facing each other on the same flank tonight. :eek!:

ok - I take it all back.....last nights game was the best England game I have watched for ages. Brilliant counter attacking footie and Marcus Rashford is no longer the most overrated player in English football IMHO :bow:

Only downside was the re-emergence of "the band" :nopity:
I reckon you're becomin this forum's "Band" Monte,alluss chuffin moanin.:hehe:UTCB

Ant sort of 'competitive' match is better than a friendly with 6 subs at half time.
That’s the only difference for me between this comp and a full blown friendly it’s the EFL cup of internationals,nobodies bothered,nobody cares :yawning:

That’s the only difference for me between this comp and a full blown friendly it’s the EFL cup of internationals,nobodies bothered,nobody cares :yawning:
The travellin England fans seemed bovvered,credit it where it's due,well dun to the waistcoat fella and his boys.By the way that yawn's nowhere near big enuff given the size of your gob mi owd pal.:yes: UTCB

It always seems better when you go to watch live than on tv,or it was when I used to go to watch em,only went to home games though never went away