England Squad | Vital Football

England Squad

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
Kind of glad Shelvey hasn’t been called up. However, that midfield is probably the worst in my lifetime that has gone to a tournament so I’d be pissed off if I were him. Same goes for Lascelles (and I’m one of his biggest critics).

Typical England. Picked on who you play for and not your performances.

Probably as well, they would only come back knackered or injured.
Rest should do them good, although considering those that have been selected, they shoul both have gone

both had solid seasons, and both better than some of the squad in their respective positions.
but as also mentioned its good that they will come back rested after a summer of relaxation.

It may also be good to keep them out of the limelight too. We all know how Mike likes to sell without replacing. Suppose he can do what he likes when nobody in the ground dares to question their master. But that’s another matter.

Hope England get humped in all 3 games now.

Strange selection ok, he definitely favoured players from certain clubs, midfield selectin is dire,so glad Hart is not going , after the disastrous season he has had hear I would be surprised if City can get someone to take them off their books. We were paying him 120k a week and City were topping it up with another 50k. Easy money fir the useless fraud.