England Belongs To Us | Page 4 | Vital Football

England Belongs To Us

This is not a left right issue though traditionally some have lined up on that basis. The debate has moved on and a lot of individuals are breaking ranks with those, who still want to appeal to baser elements. They know what they are doing and are careful to avoid anything directly inflammatory. The good side, which contains the majority and people from across the political spectrum is winning and that makes others uncomfortable.
Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 13-36-31 Sayeeda Warsi on Twitter.png
Tyrone Mings made his views on Priti Patel clear and Johhny Mercer, former Defence Minister, has supported him and called for her to resign.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/p...tory-revolt-as-he-says-mings-is-right-281163/

Natalie Elphicke's actual word indicate that she thought Marcus Rashford should not be "playing politics". Given that his efforts have dealt almost exclusively with the subject of free school meals and child poverty I think CarerKate's comments did not deserve the response she got. A couple of posters would do well to apologise if they read through their posts.

Nope, you carry on. I told you earlier, I don't agree with you but I appreciate your input.

You ain't being openly racist so just crack on with offering your opinions. Nobody wants to cancel you, Steve. You express your foul opinions very well.

Please do expand on what opinions of mine above are "foul". I am looking forward to this. As far as I can see "foul" for your is increasingly anything you don't agree with.

I don't know if it's always been like this but has anyone else noticed in the past few years to inability for most people to have a reasoned debate? I'm talking about the country in general and not just this board.

Every 'debate' immediately descends into both sides just putting each other down rather than discussing anything. All sides of the political/social spectrum seem to do it.

I feel like to have true debates about things both sides need to have respect for the other - something that this country seems devoid of.

As i said it is divide and rule which is being used for our masters or would be masters benefit.

They now have social media as well as main stream. Humans need religions or a gang to belong to and then need to defend their group no matter what. Destabilising countries or groups all allow you to manipulate and profit.

Been going on since the beginning of human existence and is so simple as once we have an opinion we must not be wrong and we will go to any length to prove we were right.

The earth is a less than a pin prick in the universe and the human race but a pin prick on the earths history
Each individuals life is but a pin prick on even human history. Our knowledge is mostly biologicaly programmed into our limited brain and we only input the limit of our few senses. Yet we believe our opinion to be superior when we just insignificant pricks lol.

Nope, you carry on. I told you earlier, I don't agree with you but I appreciate your input.

You ain't being openly racist so just crack on with offering your opinions. Nobody wants to cancel you, Steve. You express your foul opinions very well.

And I'd also add that you weren't just telling "open racists" to not to input, which you admit I am not, so I should "crack on", but also those who attack the "hard left" and "defend Priti Patel", which I do, so I am confused.

I don't know if it's always been like this but has anyone else noticed in the past few years to inability for most people to have a reasoned debate? I'm talking about the country in general and not just this board.

Every 'debate' immediately descends into both sides just putting each other down rather than discussing anything. All sides of the political/social spectrum seem to do it.

I feel like to have true debates about things both sides need to have respect for the other - something that this country seems devoid of.
You are absolutely spot on LL.
I have my own views on issues but fully accept that others may differ and are entitled to say so.
I’d suggest that most people on here look up the dictionary definition of the word Bigot, and then honestly ask themselves if it applies to them.

Yep, well said. There are 2 opinions, mine and the wrong one. And if you don't understand why you are wrong, then you are an idiot, not worth bothering with etc etc

Thank you OneSirKeefy. I have dealt with bigger and better than Threesixes. As one of the few female posters on this board he obviously thinks he can belittle and bully me like he did with Gimmer. He is thrilled with the Gills book by the way, so thank you for buying it for him.

Sorry, Kate. Mischievous Point of Order - how do you know that you are one of the "few female posters" on this board. Be interesting to know what the actual numbers are, just wondered. Glad that Gimmer liked his book, nice of OSK too.

I do think everyone’s enjoying themselves on here far too much today.

I also think that if a poster stretches a point to make it, it is perfectly fair to call it, but to say this calls into question the poster themselves is not right.

Finally, could some of you look up “click bait”? You rise like grouse before the beaters. Buddha works for Vital.

I think CarerKate's comments did not deserve the response she got. A couple of posters would do well to apologise if they read through their posts.

Could be worse. She could have been called a "bitch face", but when referencing someone of the right, like Priti Patel, that's quite acceptable apparently!

Yep, well said. There are 2 opinions, mine and the wrong one. And if you don't understand why you are wrong, then you are an idiot, not worth bothering with etc etc

That's just not true. There are opinions based on reasoned debate and evidence etc, and there's unfounded/unsubstantiated stuff that is based on nonsense.

When humans cant agree on facts, which by their definition are undeniable, then you can't have a debate.

This all started with Brexit and Trump.

Buddha works for Vital.

What a strange thing to say. Did I also work for Fansonline and before that Gills Connect?!

When do I get my pay?

Another sly dig at me is it, jokerman. I listened again to 'Positively 4th Street'. Did you listen again to 'The Ballad of Emmett Till'?

Could be worse. She could have been called a "bitch face", but when referencing someone of the right, like Priti Patel, that's quite acceptable apparently!

Buddha's already apologised for that.

Tyrone summed it up the best,

Racists (whether they know it or not) booed England players taking the knee, which the England players SAID THEMSELVES was a simply effort to highlight racial discrimination and inequality.

Priti Patel and the rest of the government didn't condemn the booing, rather call it gesture politics.

England players then get racially abused after a game.

Priti condemns the racist abuse, after failing to condemn it earlier.

If the government had made a point of condemning the booing of the knee, not to mention the opposition anthem etc, and then came out and condemned if after the fact, then fair enough. But they didn't.

They didn't condemn it, which is to tacitly approve of it, and pander to a significant portion of their base, racists.

She's abhorrent.

The leader is abhorrent.

The party is abhorrent.

That's just not true. There are opinions based on reasoned debate and evidence etc, and there's unfounded/unsubstantiated stuff that is based on nonsense.

When humans cant agree on facts, which by their definition are undeniable, then you can't have a debate.

Not sure that argument applied to Brexit.
Remoantards were giving their ‘facts’ before we had even left.
It’s very easy to find the evidence of those incorrect and spurious ‘facts’

think it started thousands of years ago.

facts are actually - something based on your latest knowledge and information that you have been fed through various inputs lol.

Buddha's already apologised for that.

Tyrone summed it up the best,

Racists (whether they know it or not) booed England players taking the knee, which the England players SAID THEMSELVES was a simply effort to highlight racial discrimination and inequality.

Priti Patel and the rest of the government didn't condemn the booing, rather call it gesture politics.

England players then get racially abused after a game.

Priti condemns the racist abuse, after failing to condemn it earlier.

If the government had made a point of condemning the booing of the knee, not to mention the opposition anthem etc, and then came out and condemned if after the fact, then fair enough. But they didn't.

They didn't condemn it, which is to tacitly approve of it, and pander to a significant portion of their base, racists.

She's abhorrent.

The leader is abhorrent.

The party is abhorrent.

Excellent 👍
Nail on head.

Someone asked what she wrote so all I did was post up the actual quote and point out that CarerKate had misquoted. I've not actually expressed a view as to whether the original or edited translation of the quote is something worth getting shocked or angry over.

And if "the actual words were bad enough" then why distort the quote?
Good. As I said, "if that is what it was".

Do you have a view on the MP's comment that you would like to share? Do you think it was "bad"?

Typical deflection away from the gist of the MP's comment.

Last edited:
Not sure that argument applied to Brexit.
Remoantards were giving their ‘facts’ before we had even left.
It’s very easy to find the evidence of those incorrect and spurious ‘facts’

Any need for the slur against remain voters?

I'm not going to go into it again, because christ no, but we do live in a world where facts and reasonable points and expectations are going up against unfounded arguments, dog whistle racism, and simply fake news on a day to day basis.

If you want an example, just look at 6 Jan in the US.