Energy Price Hikes | Vital Football

Energy Price Hikes

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Not sure if you know but energy firms are going to hike prices, apparently up to £100

So worth doing a price comparison and getting on a fixed rate before the rises

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/n...e-for-11-million---act-now-to-beat-the-hikes/

Checked mine earlier and as I had expected, I am on the cheapest deal possible, but also did dads and it should save him £100 - £150 once the price hike has happened.

(Put into the main forum, moved to off topic, leaving a re-direct, so you don't miss this)

then you might be wise to do that with the other 1000 things that you consume, particularly if they originate close to home, Europe lets say

Not sure if you know but energy firms are going to hike prices, apparently up to £100

So worth doing a price comparison and getting on a fixed rate before the rises

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/n...e-for-11-million---act-now-to-beat-the-hikes/

Checked mine earlier and as I had expected, I am on the cheapest deal possible, but also did dads and it should save him £100 - £150 once the price hike has happened.

(Put into the main forum, moved to off topic, leaving a re-direct, so you don't miss this)
Fortunately I fixed mine a few months ago chap.However you are right it is important right now in Covid for anyone.I have 2 daughters,19 and 16, one is working from home, as am I, and my other is doing her College classes at home too. Hence my electric bill has been a lot higher due to 3 of us online during the day when normally none of us would be here.

Fortunately I fixed mine a few months ago chap.However you are right it is important right now in Covid for anyone.I have 2 daughters,19 and 16, one is working from home, as am I, and my other is doing her College classes at home too. Hence my electric bill has been a lot higher due to 3 of us online during the day when normally none of us would be here.

How is Paul Hardcastle these days chap?