Enda | Vital Football

Enda

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Presume he was injured today? Any news............he had a wonderful first half and it shows how important he is to us. However, I thought Osborne did a pretty decent job when he came on - big boots to fill

Slight calf knock Aya, thats why CW subbed him at HT.
Did ya manage to get a ticket aya?

aaah that doesn't sound too serious............good. No - it was "sold out" apparently............hoping to make Norwich game as my loyalty points should kick in next week.

Osborne did well, I think him and Luke Freeman have been unlucky this season. That said, he has nothing like the presence of Enda

Accordin to Michael Brown(News Now pages)when we signed Enda from Pompey,Chelski were very interested in signin him.Obvs Enda knew he'd get alot more starts wi us.Worra gr8 signin he's been. UTMPB

Accordin to Michael Brown(News Now pages)when we signed Enda from Pompey,Chelski were very interested in signin him.Obvs Enda knew he'd get alot more starts wi us.Worra gr8 signin he's been. UTMPB

I'm surprised but not surprised Rod - he's turned into a cracking player but he doesn't really fit the profile of the type of player Chelski sign...........ie he was valued at less than £50m :LOL: