End of month! | Vital Football

End of month!

GoodoImp

Vital Newbie
Remember contracts run out end of this month! The transfer market has been very slow and will be this week too! Then sit back and watch the players make the there moves!

i wonder if the World Cup will be a factor this summer. Whether the Premier League teams are waiting to see who shines, and then make a bid for them. This would then cause a delay on who they make surplus for Championship clubs to buy, and so on and so forth, -a domino effect down the divisions.

I understand there is one done and dusted as of Friday pm but that it has not been announced yet. I have no idea who though.

i wonder if the World Cup will be a factor this summer. Whether the Premier League teams are waiting to see who shines, and then make a bid for them. This would then cause a delay on who they make surplus for Championship clubs to buy, and so on and so forth, -a domino effect down the divisions.
Makes sense. That and the probability that a lot of the players are banned from club negotiations whilst on World Cup duty further delaying the food chain.

Always a mass of moves announced July 1st then the trialists also arrive so don't expect too much between now and then

I understand there is one done and dusted as of Friday pm but that it has not been announced yet. I have no idea who though.

Aha! That ties in with the Bogle rumour and the fact that Radford Town were very disappointed that evening.

so now we can speculate not only on who is it, but also on why it hasn't been announced.

is bogle going to be unveiled at the lincolnshire show? ))