Emma Raducanu | Page 3 | Vital Football

Emma Raducanu

For anyone who’s interested, the final is now on free to view from 8pm on Channel 4 ( was originally just on Amazon Prime I think)
That is good, and saves it me suggesting that if they had an ounce of corporate generosity, they should be doing that, which is what I came on here to say.

why are you on here saying that you should be doing something about it, I don’t think us simple Lincoln city fans have any gravitas in that department.

football and politics to me shouldn’t meet - this is escapism I want to know who we have signed who we have sold have we won have we played well. Sure I will not agree politically with most people on here (plus also some of you are also way more left then me) but that’s not the point we are all football fans

I have a diverse range of friends all different backgrounds all different views one thing I learnt is not to talk money and politics otherwise you will not be friends for much longer.

it’s like the guy that will not take the vaccine. It is his choice, is it wise/correct? in my view no but it’s not my choice. It will be his fault and his issue to deal with the effects if he gets it not ours.

Well, if you just want to get on with your evening, get on with it. I'd be none-the-wise and would leave you to it.

This is the off-topic forum, btw, designed for all that stuff that isn't Imps-related.

As to Eastvilleimp, he's come on here repeatedly to tell a bunch of complete strangers he's not taking the vaccine. I've bo idea why, but that is rather inviting comment, isn't.

Finally, there's an ignore button. Designed specifically to block tedious soap-box ranters like me. 😁

Well, if you just want to get on with your evening, get on with it. I'd be none-the-wise and would leave you to it.

This is the off-topic forum, btw, designed for all that stuff that isn't Imps-related.

As to Eastvilleimp, he's come on here repeatedly to tell a bunch of complete strangers he's not taking the vaccine. I've bo idea why, but that is rather inviting comment, isn't.

Finally, there's an ignore button. Designed specifically to block tedious soap-box ranters like me. 😁

I suspect he is winding you up - soon he will not have a job and a football team to watch if he is telling the truth.

I get its off topic but it should also exclude aggression.

These threads are getting very aggressive and unnecessarily so. You obviously have a lot to say and most of it is valid however a polite well considered articulate message is far more powerful then an insulating rant.

I suspect he is winding you up - soon he will not have a job and a football team to watch if he is telling the truth.

I get its off topic but it should also exclude aggression.

These threads are getting very aggressive and unnecessarily so. You obviously have a lot to say and most of it is valid however a polite well considered articulate message is far more powerful then an insulating rant.

Fair play. I suspect you're just a much nicer guy than me. 😉

Anyway, UTI!

I am watching this in the Mailbox with Jules and although I would prefer Radnacanu to win, I ain't going to be heartbroken if Fenerndez does. Both are a total credit to their sport and their youth. Good luck to both of them tonight and onwards.

What a finish! Well done Emma but agree with Impede, 2 talented young players, no grunts or histrionics, if they dominate the game for the next 10 years it will be better for it.

Fernandez will win her share, but what a story for Raducanu.

Not sure I like the post match stuff. Making the beaten young girl speak is a cruel thing, the poor bugger is heartbroken. Fair play to her for holding it together.