Emma Raducanu | Vital Football

Emma Raducanu

Dont tell Priti she's half Chinese/Romanian and born in Canada or she wont let het back in!

In all seriousness she's absolutely amazing, well done Emma!!!
I notice Piers has kept his trap shut, unlike when she pulled out of Wimbledon.

Last edited:
There's a few teenage female sports stars kicking around, there's that girl playing cricket Capsey?
Great role models for my daughter for her and the likes of Emma Hayes and Alex Scott in football.
Emma Hayes is the best pundit going in football IMHO.

There's a few teenage female sports stars kicking around, there's that girl playing cricket Capsey?
Great role models for my daughter for her and the likes of Emma Hayes and Alex Scott in football.
Emma Hayes is the best pundit going in football IMHO.

yes, 100% agree. Its something i'd not paid much attention to in the past, but now i have a daughter myself, i'm more aware of it.

looks like the final is tomorrow at 9pm, and is being shown on amazon prime (for prime subscribers).

Wow! What a great acheivement from this young girl. First qualifier to reach a grand slam final ever, and first british woman in a final since 1977! Tempted to stay up and watch the match tonight.

What channel is showing this tennis stuff ?

Oh just seen that which answers my question.
And also means I can't watch it and likewise probably 99% of the country.

I guess people could sign up for a free trial to watch it, then cancel it before the 30 days. They should make this free to air in the UK really.

Emma Raducanu , fantastic achievment .

What makes it better is shes a "Bromley/Orpington" girl . Just like i still am a "Bromley/Orpington " boy . She is certainly goint to get a fab homecoming what ever the result .

Live television coverage is on Amazon Prime , as have all the matches .

just to add a PS , Dame Sarah Storey lives in the same village i do . Lovely family .

Other girl in final is also quite a newbie at that level.
And it's an all Canadian final too! Must be a world first?

Just to add, I hope she survives the media storm.
Indeed our lovely right wing media will soon be hounding her, I'm sure the s** will be muck racking as we speak, our best cricketer isn't playing and that totally unnecessary story they ran about his mother doubtlessly contributed to his mental health issues.

Raducanu = Romanian father, Chinese mother, born in Canada lives in UK
Fernandez = Ecuadorian father, Filipino mother, born in Canada, lives in US

I was thinking more about her fame than her ethnicity. But you may have a point.

Perhaps Priti Patel will find a way to deport her to keep her job in the cabinet.

I was thinking more about her fame than her ethnicity. But you may have a point.

Perhaps Priti Patel will find a way to deport her to keep her job in the cabinet.
Politics and sport. Really ?? Hope she wins and wins well . As for this ethnicity crap , who gives toss. She is who she is .