Emma Raducanu | Page 4 | Vital Football

Emma Raducanu

Brits don't normally do this kind of thing do they ?

Quite unique and lets hope she can go on and become one of the all time greats.

fantastic, thanks to the one of the lads on the forum, i found out it was on channel4.
against all the odds and a partisan crowd she won but talk about stress, could not take anymore,,,seanie

Brit :ROFLMAO:
Born in Canada , to parents from Roumania and china , about as British as Zola Budd

And lived here since was 2 and came through our set up - that post does you down mate even as a joke.

Fantastic match, Fernandez has a massive career ahead of her as well with her talent.

Both need to make better decisions but that will come. Raducano answered her anxiety doubters in that and there's only two months between them apparently.

And lived here since was 2 and came through our set up - that post does you down mate even as a joke.

Fantastic match, Fernandez has a massive career ahead of her as well with her talent.

Both need to make better decisions but that will come. Raducano answered her anxiety doubters in that and there's only two months between them apparently.
Yeah fair point, my point was there's not a lot of brit in here other than passports really with Romanian & Chinese parents but I get the technical side of things. Good luck to her anyway and well done.

Absolutely fantastic.

What an achievement. To do what no tennis player in the women’s or men’s game has ever done. That is incredible when you think of all those that have won major tournaments.

And she has lived in GB since she was 2 years old, was educated and learned her tennis trade in this country. To seriously question her being qualified to represent us the night she did what she has done is pretty pathetic for a grown up adult in the UK in 2021.

Absolutely fantastic.

What an achievement. To do what no tennis player in the women’s or men’s game has ever done. That is incredible when you think of all those that have won major tournaments.

And she has lived in GB since she was 2 years old, was educated and learned her tennis trade in this country. To seriously question her being qualified to represent us the night she did what she has done is pretty pathetic for a grown up adult in the UK in 2021.
Incorrect Murray 2012