Embarrassing | Vital Football

Embarrassing

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
I was hoping we would have given Sutton a decent game but that was unbelievably poor considering what was at stake. Second to every ball, barely able to string passes together and then giving the ball away when we did have possession. Full credit to Sutton, miles better than us. I dont think we deserve to be in the FL to be brutally honest. How we did we play like that? There can be no excuse.

You can always rely on Pools to fail to turn up for the big occasion.
It will be typical of them to lose at home in last game of the season in front of home support.

Three losses in the last four games says it all. People talk about momentum when going into the play offs. We don't have any. I think we could do with a Richie Bennett type player who can hold the ball and allow us to regroup and get up the pitch. Armstrong tries but he is just not that type of player. Maybe Bennett will become available in the summer when the rebuild takes place. Like you said OP it is the hope that kills you. I need to find something else to get excited about because the fall out from Pools supporting is not good for my health.

Three losses in the last four games says it all. People talk about momentum when going into the play offs. We don't have any. I think we could do with a Richie Bennett type player who can hold the ball and allow us to regroup and get up the pitch. Armstrong tries but he is just not that type of player. Maybe Bennett will become available in the summer when the rebuild takes place. Like you said OP it is the hope that kills you. I need to find something else to get excited about because the fall out from Pools supporting is not good for my health.
I started supporting Pools in 78 your either crap or you do a Devon Loch . Dont get to upset next week we will be back again hoping against hope.

I started supporting Pools in 78 your either crap or you do a Devon Loch . Dont get to upset next week we will be back again hoping against hope.
Thanks for the reply and welcome, always nice to hear from someone new. Me and OP and Block Sands seem to keep this place going so more contributions good. I agree with you about the nature of being a Pools fan though I am determined not to get excited about next week as I have decided I cant stand the come down.