Elliot Whitehouse | Page 2 | Vital Football

Elliot Whitehouse

Thread on how he's been doing, here.

http://forums.footballwebpages.co.uk/nuneaton/article/256213

Just seen the thread & we are not interested in him the actual reality is really mundane.
His wife/girlfriend wanted to go shopping in Lincoln on his day off .
He like all blokes the thought of being dragged around shopping was too much so he asked for some tickets to watch the game.

Likely story.

Why would he ask for tickets and not just pay like everyone else? Unless he knows one of our players?

Luke Imp - 6/10/2016 14:34

Likely story.

Why would he ask for tickets and not just pay like everyone else? Unless he knows one of our players?

That's how football works , he asked the club for tickets.
Why would I make that up?

Sorry, I thought you'd taken that from their forum.

Even so, I'm not sure why he'd ring up the Club for a couple of freebie tickets.

Luke Imp - 7/10/2016 16:00

Even so, I'm not sure why he'd ring up the Club for a couple of freebie tickets.

...because he can. Why not?

My biggest question on this is why would you go round Leicester on the by-pass, skirt close by Nottingham on the A46 to come shopping in Lincoln?

Impalex - 7/10/2016 16:15

Luke Imp - 7/10/2016 16:00

...because he can. Why not?
I'll let you know when I try it before the Eastleigh game. :pointy:

Really, shopping in Lincoln, I can certainly think of better places to shop other than Lincoln. It never has been a magnet for shoppers ! Oh well ! :no way:

Can't help but think the shopping story might be the official line both parties are giving so we don't get accused of tapping him up...

impede - 7/10/2016 16:45

My biggest question on this is why would you go round Leicester on the by-pass, skirt close by Nottingham on the A46 to come shopping in Lincoln?

Must be paid well at Nuneaton, Makes the shopping a bit expensive. I would have waited for Eastleigh in a fortnight if he wanted to get a feel for the National league.

Told you it was mundane reason,sometimes the truth is boring compared to what people think it is.

Up thread the poster states that he was at the game *with* his gf. Was she shopping at the club shop?

nlondonimp - 7/10/2016 13:40

Up thread the poster states that he was at the game *with* his gf. Was she shopping at the club shop?

just setting the record straight.
He went to look at the game nothing in it.

Glad to see my idol speculation wasn't just speculation. Someone for Woodyard to provide an outlet to would be really beneficial. Fingers crossed someone spots Akinola at the bank soon too!

That was a good call Londonimp, good to have some insight come up trumps. Oh dear though, it makes Helgy look a bit of a prat.