Elliot Whitehouse | Vital Football

Elliot Whitehouse

Another from his wishlist. That guy is more like it. England c and certainly knows where the goal is.

SalfordImp - 1/10/2016 17:44

Londonimp12 - 1/10/2016 17:38

Elliot Whitehouse was sat next to me at the game today.

Thats nice, did he buy you a Bovril at half time?

Afraid not! Hopefully he can make up for it by coming here and scoring a few! Interesting that he and his girlfriend decided to spend their Saturday travelling to watch a club he doesn't have any current connection with...

http://braintreeforum.proboards.com/thread/7566/simeon-akinola

Apparently made a bid for this guy too...

Thought Akinola wasn't in it today but I don't think he is a long throw or a set piece man.

Interesting about Whitehouse...

So after a quiet week rumours of Whitehouse Akinola and a possible Margetts return! Be happy with 1...

oldimpsfan - 2/10/2016 00:43

Looks as if DC was REALLY cross about the Dover game.

Extremely by the sound of it; like this... :wtf: :wall: :shooter: :argue: :doh:

Whitehouse gets good reviews from Nuneaton fans and obviously their star man. Could be one that benefits from regular full time football, at a very decent age of 22.

Been keeping my eye on the Nuneaton forum cause I like the sound of this lad. Sounds energetic like Woodyard, but more attacking, based on the limited reports I've seen and their fans comments. Anyway, our rumoured interest has come to their attention:

http://forums.footballwebpages.co.uk/nuneaton/article/256663

Roger Bates came over to thank him for coming to the game, I sense there's something on the table (although this is purely conjecture), I think we're showing our cards at least, don't think we're inviting him down on his day off just to bump up the attendance.. could be very similar to the Akinola situation, down to whether or not the move works for both parties.

Cant understand why a player wouldn't want to come to a club on the up with by far the best fans in the non-league and a fantastic ambitious manager. To me, this (And Akinola) is a matter of when rather than if unless other clubs get greedy/ we don't part with the cash.