Eleven More Fistings | Vital Football

Eleven More Fistings

Looking at the fixtures, we really want West Brom's heads to drop before we meet them, so I'll be keeping an eye on their next couple of results.

I want 11. I'd much rather go up at Wembley than be runners-up

Going up automatic gives two more weeks to plan next season. With a shortened close season because of WC those two weeks will be important. Players can celebrate, switch off and go out with families before returning for training. Any team promoted will have some major rebuilding. Much as I would like a day out at Wembley, would prefer to miss the playoffs lottery and go automatic.

Going up automatic gives two more weeks to plan next season. With a shortened close season because of WC those two weeks will be important. Players can celebrate, switch off and go out with families before returning for training. Any team promoted will have some major rebuilding. Much as I would like a day out at Wembley, would prefer to miss the playoffs lottery and go automatic.
Understand what you're saying but we are obviously being hypothetical in that both automatic and Wembley win are 'given'.

From an overall perspective the, yeah, any team is better off being promoted automatically (as like you say, it helps with preparations). On a personal level though I'd prefer the day out at Wembley

I'd prefer everything at the club to be about playoffs. If for some reason Bournemouth screw up then great, but at the moment all we can get is playoffs.
The last thing we want is to go into the playoffs with everyone feeling disappointed having just missed out on 2nd.
I hope Bournemouth win all of their games except against us, so the pressure stays off the players. It would be absolutely monumental if we manage to get 2nd, but its very unlikely. Just cos we're in good form now, it doesn't mean we can win the next 8 games without slipping up.

I'd prefer everything at the club to be about playoffs. If for some reason Bournemouth screw up then great, but at the moment all we can get is playoffs.
The last thing we want is to go into the playoffs with everyone feeling disappointed having just missed out on 2nd.
I hope Bournemouth win all of their games except against us, so the pressure stays off the players. It would be absolutely monumental if we manage to get 2nd, but its very unlikely. Just cos we're in good form now, it doesn't mean we can win the next 8 games without slipping up.
So you don't hope Bournemouth lose all their games and we win all ours? Strange!!

So you don't hope Bournemouth lose all their games and we win all ours? Strange!!
Well of course I do, in the perfect world, but it won't happen.
I think just missing out on 2nd on the last day would be horrible for the fans and players and would affect the team going in to the playoffs.

I genuinely believe that Coopz can prepare this lot for anything.
You might be right about that!
I just want to keep the good feeling going. Either way, we're going up. Even if we have to play Boro in the playoffs, I don't care, we're going up.