Electronic Season Tickets!!!@ | Page 8 | Vital Football

Electronic Season Tickets!!!@

...second - when I travel the 65 miles to Sincil Bank next week without the appropriate means to enter the ground for which I have already parted with my money, and if I am then refused entry, I cannot imagine what my reaction would be, but I guess the person on the other side wouldn't like it?

Seriously, and this is for Liam Scully, if multiple fans cannot gain legitimate entry next week, you will have a bit of a problem to deal with. Please try to sort this out before we get to that situation or you may well lose a number of long-standing fans at a time that you really cannot afford to.
I imagine Liam is hard at work as we speak, putting in special arrangements to stop supporters unable to load the ticket onto their phone from getting into the game next week.

if it helps I’m on IOS 14.7.1 and I opened the wallet before clicking on the link in the email. I’m a bit shocked it worked but it did.

I am on 14.7.1 and had wallet opened and no luck.

At least they’ll be one apple user at next weeks game You lucky bugger

I am on 14.7.1 and had wallet opened and no luck.

At least they’ll be one apple user at next weeks game You lucky bugger

we’ll probably get another email and be told to delete previous items and guess who that email won’t work for. I’ve used up all my luck,

Don't quite understand why a physical card is bought over 2 months ago but delivery of said card is left to virtually the last minute before first home game. Why not ship 'em out within a few days of purchase?

Because we had to wait until all season. memberships are closed to generate bar codes which then need translating into QR codes.

We can manually do this for small batches of sales after the mass run, but this is time consuming and not feasible for 6,000 plus on mass.

A possible workaround that worked for me (iPhone 12 user):

I also couldn’t download the pass so I forwarded the email to my son (iPhone SE) and he was able to download the pass into his wallet. Then I got him to forward the past to me and it is now in my wallet.

I’m not suggesting this method will work for everyone but it might be worth trying.

Ticketmaster is shite. And no one needed to be Mystic Meg to foresee all this nonsense. If it was any other business I’d be pissed off that I’d chipped out £400 for something that still hasn’t appeared.

Having not worked on the first email. Tried the second email earlier and nothing.
Just tried again and it’s worked!! They might have solved the problem

Appears to be working now. Someone at Ticketmaster turned it off and back on again.
Liam, it works! Even a clueless technophobe like me has been able to load it onto his iPhone5 (manufactured in 1853). Congratulations to LCFC, but please make sure Ticketmaster do as they are told in future.