Electronic Season Tickets!!!@ | Page 24 | Vital Football

Electronic Season Tickets!!!@

Was that the one near the Legends Lounge? I suspect a lot of matchday staff have disappeared the last 18 months and not been fully replaced. Normally lots of stewards outside, but not one on Saturday at our turnstile. I could have sneaked in a fizzy drink with a lid on and everything.
No bag checking carried out, may need that at the away end on Tuesday !

Post has reached Greater Manchester at last. My temporary season ticket has finally been delivered today...along with a speeding ticket from the Bolton match. Nice to see the postal service have got their priorities right :lol::slap:

I was there on Monday enquiring about ours. I was told that they will be dished out over the next week etc. I then tried to explain that mine was a special case down to when I bought our STs. Repeat of the usual. Asked again. Repeat of the usual. Carried on with the request to check please with ticket office staff giving each other looks of …
So up she pops into the room next door. Missing for about five minutes.
Er, oh, there aren’t any for you and your group…
Well I did say several times.
She wrote our names on a piece of paper and said she would pass them on to the office person who did that part of the thing?
Oh well. Don’t like to moan but it’s nearly October

I was there on Monday enquiring about ours. I was told that they will be dished out over the next week etc. I then tried to explain that mine was a special case down to when I bought our STs. Repeat of the usual. Asked again. Repeat of the usual. Carried on with the request to check please with ticket office staff giving each other looks of …
So up she pops into the room next door. Missing for about five minutes.
Er, oh, there aren’t any for you and your group…
Well I did say several times.
She wrote our names on a piece of paper and said she would pass them on to the office person who did that part of the thing?
Oh well. Don’t like to moan but it’s nearly October

Haven't you had the temporary season ticket at all?

https://www.weareimps.com/news/2021/september/season-cards-on-their-way/

"The card is non-transferrable - we’ve already seen one person miss a game because they lent their pass to a friend who then used it to access a match, and our new system will lock you out once someone has accessed using your personal QR code."
I'm sure it's probably me but I'm confused as to a) Did somebody get ID checked and caught using a mate's card, b) Did somebody enter the ground and then do the 'throw it over the wall' to a mate waiting outside trick or c) something else?

I'm sure it's probably me but I'm confused as to a) Did somebody get ID checked and caught using a mate's card, b) Did somebody enter the ground and then do the 'throw it over the wall' to a mate waiting outside trick or c) something else?

reads to me as though someone used the phone app to access a game then some one else used a physical card.

Well that’s silly. Used to use my dads when he didn’t fancy it. It was fine until they started highlighting OAP on it 🤣🤣

Just powder your hair white and put a cloth cap on, bend yourself forward a little and use a stick. That should convince most gatemen/women methinks!