Electronic Season Tickets!!!@ | Page 23 | Vital Football

Electronic Season Tickets!!!@

Cheers mate!
No worries .There are some funny old sods on here .Me included ,naturally . There are also some well balanced polite posters with a depth of knowledge ,like Hither and Scot Imp for example . We don't always agree on everything and why should we? How ever we are all Imps and I can't wait for the match tomorrow . The pre match buzz and a few pints , the special Sincil Bank atmosphere. Come on!

No worries .There are some funny old sods on here .Me included ,naturally . There are also some well balanced polite posters with a depth of knowledge ,like Hither and Scot Imp for example . We don't always agree on everything and why should we? How ever we are all Imps and I can't wait for the match tomorrow . The pre match buzz and a few pints , the special Sincil Bank atmosphere. Come on!

Totally agree and I can't wait either! It'll be soooo damned good to see a near-full Sincil Bank (LNER) Stadium again.

The temporary issued tickets seemed to work today, though I overheard that a couple of the scanners didn't work properly in some parts of the ground.
I went into the ticket office to try and sort out the issue with my online account and was informed that they are currently dealing with over 300 e-mails of a similar nature so there was no way they could deal with me today. I'm pretty confident they will resolve the issues next week

I've tried to select the print at the ground option, purchase online and you collect from the ticket office,,could I find it? Could I f...!

Assuming they were all posted on Wednesday, it does demonstrate the differences between local postal services. Mine got to Scotland on Thursday morning, but my brother only got his on Saturday morning - he lives near Sheffield, only 40 miles from Lincoln.

Assuming they were all posted on Wednesday, it does demonstrate the differences between local postal services. Mine got to Scotland on Thursday morning, but my brother only got his on Saturday morning - he lives near Sheffield, only 40 miles from Lincoln.
Like I said I had two delivered to the same addresses on different days

Strange, got mine on Thursday, around 15 miles from Sheffield.

Nothing on Friday from Pat so went down to the Post Office in town friday pm and it had just arrived so picked it up.

Those whose temporary cards didn't get delivered in time get in ok?
No problem. They had some pleasant people staffing a desk behind the SW. Everything was printed off on A4 paper and they just needed a name and preferably customer number from your account. I got there and there wasn't a queue.

Last edited:
The temporary issued tickets seemed to work today, though I overheard that a couple of the scanners didn't work properly in some parts of the ground.
I went into the ticket office to try and sort out the issue with my online account and was informed that they are currently dealing with over 300 e-mails of a similar nature so there was no way they could deal with me today. I'm pretty confident they will resolve the issues next week
Presumed you'd got in OK.
Unless someone else has a 'Sedgeley Imp 67' shirt?

Got in just after 2pm, quiet but only one scanner working in Co-op/South Park corner. Reports of some longer queues prior to kick off.

Presumed you'd got in OK.
Unless someone else has a 'Sedgeley Imp 67' shirt?

Got in just after 2pm, quiet but only one scanner working in Co-op/South Park corner. Reports of some longer queues prior to kick off.

One entrance with 2 turnstiles wasn't open at all for the Co-op.

One entrance with 2 turnstiles wasn't open at all for the Co-op.
Was that the one near the Legends Lounge? I suspect a lot of matchday staff have disappeared the last 18 months and not been fully replaced. Normally lots of stewards outside, but not one on Saturday at our turnstile. I could have sneaked in a fizzy drink with a lid on and everything.

Was that the one near the Legends Lounge? I suspect a lot of matchday staff have disappeared the last 18 months and not been fully replaced. Normally lots of stewards outside, but not one on Saturday at our turnstile. I could have sneaked in a fizzy drink with a lid on and everything.

Yes, that may be the case. Yes, it was the one near the LL. Hence the queues, I think.