Efl | Vital Football

Efl

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League
Just been reading some comments from Paul Warne. In essence says they are being forced to play a game tomorrow against Barnsley, despite covid being rife in the squad, or risk a points deduction. They can only muster 3 or 4 for the bench. They were told to trim a day of the mandatory isolation period.

My contempt for this incompetent organisation is well documented, but given the case numbers nationwide and the new higher transmissible strain of covid, I am staggered. There is a clear blatant disregard for player welfare, let alone staff, officials, stewards etc. Let alone wider society. Not only that how can they override PHE advice?

Just been reading some comments from Paul Warne. In essence says they are being forced to play a game tomorrow against Barnsley, despite covid being rife in the squad, or risk a points deduction. They can only muster 3 or 4 for the bench. They were told to trim a day of the mandatory isolation period.

My contempt for this incompetent organisation is well documented, but given the case numbers nationwide and the new higher transmissible strain of covid, I am staggered. There is a clear blatant disregard for player welfare, let alone staff, officials, stewards etc. Let alone wider society. Not only that how can they override PHE advice?
Who are they playing again..... ?🤔
Seems the Kestral botherers are in the middle of everything with the EFL !
City just got their game called off and sure they have more available players than Rotherham.
Complete EFL shambles (unsurprisingly)

Anything to give Barnsley an advantage I guess.

The rules are somewhat murky and the fault for that lies solely with the efl. It just demonstrates the lack of leadership at the top of the organisation. The government should intervene and suspend all efl football as the body responsible for organising it are consciously ignoring public health advice that we’re all meant to adhere to. Players and games are dropping like flies and making a mockery of the competitions integrity.

They let Crewe field 2 players against us who had tested positive less than a week previously and the wombles game got cancelled - no consistency for a change.
We could do with getting a few called off right now rather than continue with the kids with all the loans about to expire !

Didn’t we ask for an explanation for the crewe game and it was hushed up? No doubt it was because the efl fucked up again by giving advice contrary to what they should have. Now I think they want to increase the testing schedule, fine in principle but when most clubs are on their arse how they expect this expense to be covered?

As for the Wimbledon game - what I don’t understand is what bright spark at the club agreed to the rearranged date? Not only is it immediately after the festive schedule when players will be knackered, but its at the start of January when the loan agreements are terminated and the short term contracts expired.

I thought this thread was for us to comment on the film about Santa's little helper !

👀

As for the Wimbledon game - what I don’t understand is what bright spark at the club agreed to the rearranged date? Not only is it immediately after the festive schedule when players will be knackered, but its at the start of January when the loan agreements are terminated and the short term contracts expired.
Correct - it's another amateur shitshow by the people with no morals or interst in our clubs future who are currently running it.

I thought this thread was for us to comment on the film about Santa's little helper !

👀
🤣🤣🤣 tbh buddy and co would probably do a better job.
The only place the Elves from the EFL and Begbies need to be is permanently on a shelf way away from the DW