EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus | Page 55 | Vital Football

EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus

I think watching people play video games is a big thing on YouTube, as well. You can make a lot of money from it, apparently.

Morning Notty, the advertising logarithm guys are on the ball this morning.....you mention video game and one popped up, proper arcade ones. I mentioned a rail holiday recently and up popped one there. All clever stuff picking up on trigger words I presume

Morning Notty, the advertising logarithm guys are on the ball this morning.....you mention video game and one popped up, proper arcade ones. I mentioned a rail holiday recently and up popped one there. All clever stuff picking up on trigger words I presume

I love it when they pop up with something you've already bought. :lol:

Well there’s a very popular programme which shows middle aged men watching football......
Bloody missed soccer Saturday, I'll be watching Jeff, Kammy and the gang later, some cracking games in the Championship, Fulham Brentford and Hull Charlton stand out.

On a side issue I see that the French government is allowing up to 5,000 spectators inside from the middle of next month.

It will be interesting to see how that pans out. How they ensure only that number get in and how they are then managed inside will be a tester. Plenty of other supporters will I imagine congregate in the vicinity of the grounds. Lots of queuing to enter and would toilets etc...be available inside the ground??

Not sure how that would work out here either. 5,000 for us is 50% capacity so only possible if the 2m social distancing is halved. Other grounds that would be almost 100% capacity.

On a side issue I see that the French government is allowing up to 5,000 spectators inside from the middle of next month.

It will be interesting to see how that pans out. How they ensure only that number get in and how they are then managed inside will be a tester. Plenty of other supporters will I imagine congregate in the vicinity of the grounds. Lots of queuing to enter and would toilets etc...be available inside the ground??

Not sure how that would work out here either. 5,000 for us is 50% capacity so only possible if the 2m social distancing is halved. Other grounds that would be almost 100% capacity.

One of the big problems I foresee is when the final whistle goes and they all stand up next to each other in the aisles queuing to leave.

One of the big problems I foresee is when the final whistle goes and they all stand up next to each other in the aisles queuing to leave.

There is a lot to deal with unfortunately. I see that crowds have been allowed back in Serbia with a net result of an increase in their cases including 5 players. Not going to be easy at all

We have a bloke at work that thinks it's all nonsense, and if there's anything to it at all then it's the 5G thing.
He's also complaining that he's one of the few that hasn't had a furlough holiday :ROFLMAO:

We have a bloke at work that thinks it's all nonsense, and if there's anything to it at all then it's the 5G thing.
He's also complaining that he's one of the few that hasn't had a furlough holiday :ROFLMAO:

Wait 'til we get 6G. It will be like the film Scanners.

With social distancing being reduced to one metre does that increase the chances of being allowed into games when the season eventually starts?