EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus | Page 53 | Vital Football

EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus

We certainly dodged a bullet there. He backtracked after a gentlemen's agreement with Bob, distracted by the bright lights of Scunthorpe.
So pleased he snubbed us and Clive came to join the party.
Would love to know if Swann regrets that decision.
2 teams heading in different directions (on and off the field) ..... thankfully
Scunthorpe really do appear to be a horrible club these days. We should be grateful for the quality people we have running the Imps

Yep congrats to Barrow. Right decision to put them straight up based on the season they've had. Not many teams in L2 will enjoy an away trip there next season

And in other news the much vaunted return of the premiershit has given everyone a 0-0 match..........Sky must be delighted

Great news for Barrow . In the games i saw in the NL they were best team by far over the season , allbeit a short season . Whats even better news is that the arrogant twat at Harrogate will have another season at NL level . see ya next season ................

To be fair, it was 1-0 to the Blades. The ball quite clearly crossed the line.
Gave pundits the chance to show their ignorance. It was not the fault of VAR, that's not what it's for. The problem would be with goal-line technology. There may be a problem when the keeper carries the ball over the line in a certain way.

For me it was great to see competitive sport on a football pitch again today.
I totally enjoyed both games as I did the pictures of the rugby in New Zealand from the weekend with the crowd in the stadium.

Gave pundits the chance to show their ignorance. It was not the fault of VAR, that's not what it's for. The problem would be with goal-line technology. There may be a problem when the keeper carries the ball over the line in a certain way.

It needs common sense then, if that’s not a clear and obvious error, which VAR is for, then what is the point.

It needs common sense then, if that’s not a clear and obvious error, which VAR is for, then what is the point.
All those cameras in the ground missed the 'goal', except the one on BBC news!. Plus, no supporters to sway the refs decision! Maybe a couple of refs assistants behind the goal?.........oh!

I guess a couple of seasons ago the ref/assistant may have given it from what they saw, but now you would be a brave ref to award a goal without the goal line technology signal,. as you would obviously assume it was working

If something like that is not what it is for. What the hell is it for? Complete joke. Get rid of the tech and allow the ref to ref.
There may be a problem when the keeper carries the ball over the line. Are you serious?