EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus | Page 45 | Vital Football

EFL Statement: Board Update On Coronavirus

I've also just looked at AFCW's remaining fixtures, and they're probably seen as easier than Tranmere's so the latter are proposing to relegate AFCW on a very similar basis that they opposed themselves being relegated.
All great points, but especially this one.

Reading around, Lincoln's proposal of how to apply PPG correctly on the back of point deductions has been very well received.

It is a shame that local radio did not ask about this when they interviewed Liam Sully. Not as if there is too much news at the moment.

Both equally adept at not answering questions?
I thought that was a prerequisite to be a politician, full stop.
Makes me wonder how on earth they can pass any exam on a politics degree course. Suppose it could be coursework. But that would have them all bankrupt, because none can run a project within a budget either.

Makes me wonder how on earth they can pass any exam on a politics degree course. Suppose it could be coursework.

I can only assume that success on a politics degree course depends on the ability to not answer questions.

One can imagine an examination paper, like any other examination paper, with a list of questions, and if they write anything that actually answers the question they fail the exam.

Makes me wonder how on earth they can pass any exam on a politics degree course. Suppose it could be coursework. But that would have them all bankrupt, because none can run a project within a budget either.

Don’t you have to have been bummed at either Eton or Harrow as well (talking mainly about the male Tories here), while getting a privileged education due to having a rich mummy and daddy? And then naturally enjoying a stint at Oxbridge and being fast tracked into a safe seat somewhere in remotest Gloucestershire... without having had to experience ‘normal’ life with the plebs and having to have had a proper job?

I see the Sky rebate from the EFL seems pretty minimal (£10m was it?) and spread over 3 seasons. Could've been a lot worse.