Eeeeeeeeeaaaves | Vital Football

Eeeeeeeeeaaaves

And I suppose all the adulation Toms’ goal is getting, Alex Laceys’ goal must have been a bit drab?

What was it, Casual 12-yarder? Regulation header? In off his shin? Booooo! Drop him.

I am seriously p'''d off, my pc has stopped allowing sites without checking with me, so I can't view EEEEEEEEEves goal, which Peter the Parka was so ecstatic about!

I bet there are plenty of opposition managers rubbing their hands at the fact that this quality striker is out of contract in the summer.

I bet there are plenty of opposition managers rubbing their hands at the fact that this quality striker is out of contract in the summer.

True. But we're not opening up this old chess nut to have a pop at the club again are we?

None of us know if we already have, or we are/are not going to try to re-sign Tom (and others) and whether the player or his manager or whoever have refused, delayed, agreed or whatever.

All completely unknown to us. Let the season roll on and see what transpires.
I doubt Tom Eaves is the only decent player across the div who is out of contract this season.

If I am correct hasn't he had three "goals" ruled out by the ref too this season?

His return given he has not been ever-present this season is good, especially playing in a team short of confidence.

Unless we up our contract offer substantially, the goal yesterday and the quality solo goal he scored at Shrews, are enough to ensure Eaves signs for another club next season. He`s turned his career around, good luck to him.

Eaves clearly has a lot of belief in his own ability, including to play at a higher level (from comments in interviews). I don’t see how we could offer a contract that he would sign unless he were to have a buy out fee and receive a percentage of any transfer himself.

Think we should make the most of him as he’s very unlikely to be here next season.